San Francisco Ladies

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
My DH is headed out next week for business, and I think Brennan and I may tag along. We need to check with some friends and family to see if it is a good time for them as wel. If so we will be flying out on Sunday the 18th and back on the 21st. Let me know if anyone is interested in lunch or dinner.

sorry sweetie ...did not see your post as i am still recovering from my surgery...

anyway me and my husband probably could do dinner with you guys ...as we are both working during the day ...

let me know what is your plan as you get closer to the date :)

I would love to come but I have to work so I would not be able to come out there during those dates :(

sorry sweetie ...did not see your post as i am still recovering from my surgery...

anyway me and my husband probably could do dinner with you guys ...as we are both working during the day ...

let me know what is your plan as you get closer to the date :)

I hope you are recovering well love!

We should be in the city come Monday. I have no idea what my DH has planned, but I will let you know as soon as I do.

Hey! I would love to meet up with you. I start school on Tuesday, but I think I'm free Monday and Tuesday earlier in the day. :D

Cool, I will email you this weekend and see what we can come up with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->