Sanatogen ProNatal His & Hers

purple01

Mummy to Ben + Bump
Reaction score
I was looking on the Boots website for some folic acid/pronatal tabs and I come across the Sanatogen ProNatal His & Hers ones (I would add a link to them but have not done enough posts yet!).

Has anyone else got these? Can't decide whether to get these or just some for myself. What you girlies think? :)

Personally, as long as you have a balanced diet I would just get the cheapest supliments of folic acid you can find because so many of these pronatal vitamin tablets are the same thing, they just use fancy packaging and charge a fortune! I think for guys its magnesium that may help increase fertility (would have to double check though!) so just try and feed him stuff thats high in that rather than trying to persued him to take tablets :D

x

To be honest I think they are way over priced!

When I was ttc no1 me and hubby took an own brand multivitamin (tesco/boots/asda) and I took folic acid (boots own). Hubby took own brand zinc.

When I got my BFP I switched to asda/tesco own brand mother to be multi vitamins as regular multivitamins had something in it (cant remember what though) that was not good for a developing baby....

This month we both started our multi vitamin and eating healthy and me my folic acid. He will start his zinc a month or so before TTC, plus he likes to eat alot of tomato soup as he read somewhere it can help sperm.

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->