Sandra Psychic reading

Jessiefluff

Reaction score
Hi there

Has anyone ordered a conception reading from Sandra lately - I ordered mine over three weeks ago. Two days ago I did receive an email to say I would have my reading that night - two days later, still nothing. Not very impressed!

J xx

Hope you get your reading soon ... I ordered mine a week ago and nothing as of yet :grr:

she is very very busy atm..... but normally she is very good as I ordered mine and got my reading within 5days!!!

loubylou, does she tend to go into a lot of detail or is her readings more short and to the point?

I'm so excited, can't wait for mine to come through :D

I've given up waiting now. I asked for a refund two days ago and still haven't heard anything.

I have now had my Suzi response (only ordered yesterday) and she has predicted the same as Gail - a boy conceived next year and then two girls - spooky!

I am gonna have to email Sandra again and ask for a refund, very dissappointed with her service. After a bit of research I found out that she was taken off of another baby forum for copying other psychic readings, sending out the same readings to many people and taking over a month to deliver readings. I have found her to be very unprofessional and to wait for a month for a reading is ridiculous!

JF xx

I ordered mine in July and still dont have it! sent her several emails and she said her partner had left her but still no reading asked for a refund didnt get one! gave up! it would have probably have been a load of rubbish anyway!

What's the link for Suzi's readings?

Think I'll give it another week and then put in for a refund through paypal if no contact

hey!! Yeah Sandra reading was quite deep tbh...but was very disapointed that she saw a BFP in bloody April next year!! :-( lol.
But she was saying my little girl was like me as a child and she did say some things that did relate to me when i was a baby/toddler!! etc.. i know some1 who asked for a refund and got it....then got a reading so sandra must be so busy not to realise she already refunded my friend! lol xx

I waited about 3 weeks filed a dispute with paypal, got a refund, and got a response about 5 weeks later. I sent her 3 emails before I filed the dispute and never heard anything. She have a wonderfully detailed reading and gave me a credit too but I havent ordered since it took so long for the first!

I had my reading back tonight, so just under a week and a half ... and I have to say I'm very impressed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->