Saras WTT Journey - anyone else ttc in Dec?

Yesterday was a good day. The baby is sooo sweet. She is just adorable. I visited for about an hour and went off to my cake decorating class. DH and I are going back tonight, so i will take pictures. My Bff was tired and sore, you could tell, but she is ok. Doctor says she is doing very well. Hopefully they will be home by the weekend.

I loved the cake class. I have another thursday night. I definatly am taking all of the classes. That being said, on top of going to see baby i have to bake and ice a cake tonight for thursday. But i spent a bunch of $$ and bought all the fancy tools, so hopefully it will be easy. Im going to make it lemon filled cause that it DH's fav. I went to sign up for the 2 course because it starts right after the first course ends on July 17th but it was full, so i will be taking the 2nd course in August.

A paving company is comming saturday to rip out my driveway and landscape (ie. fix grading) my back yard. then DH and I are going to put in a concrete sidewalk from the driveway to the back door and a deck, and the paving guy will be back in a few weeks to repave the driveway. I think it will make the house 100% better. We've been in less than 2 months and already tackled some great home improvement projects. And DH wanted to put in grass behind the house, but last night he asked me if i wanted to put another flower bed in front of the deck. so i will have to think about that, i love flowers and enjoy gardening (except pulling weeds).

Well last night was very busy... make dinner, bake a cake, go see baby, decorate cake, clean up house, do laundry... but i was in bed before 11:30 and im not as tired today as i have been.

Tonight i have a cake decorating class and i am excited. I wish i had time to go to the hospital, but i don't. They get to go home tomorrow so hopefully i can go over tomorrow night.

I was hoping that the baby would strike a nerve with DH (in a good way) but i don't think it did. Andy brought the baby over to meet "uncle tim" and all DH said was 'neat'. NEAT!!! Really... thats all you have to say!!!!! Looks like im going to have to force DH to spend a lot of time with the little one in order to make him more comfortable. I held her for 20 minutes or so, hoping he would see how happy she made me. But i don't think he paid attention at all. :hissy:

I love my cake class... i think i want to start doing cakes on the side... i am making a slot machine cake for my MIL - her birthday is monday... i really hope it turns out.

Only 149 more days till the cruise! I am getting closer... everyday is like a babystep!

the cake distraction has taken my mind off the wtt stuff, so that really helps.

Nothin exciting today. Making a cake for the baby and we hung out with some friends. They just go engaged and i think i get to do their wedding cake YAY.

I have had a long week at work. TGIF! Af showed up on wednesday evening... i guess right on schedule (no suprise there as im still using BC) I do have longer cycles with the nuvaring then i did with the pill. I sort of wonder why. The ring is much lower dose of hormone so im curious if its allowing my body to act more naturally.

I love cake decorating... im thinking its a career i may want to pursue. I love my job now and not ready to give it up now, or maybe even ever... but i definatly want to do cakes on the side at least. We will see how it goes. I am thinking of taking some professional courses next spring. Hopefully doing them prego wont be a problem:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->