sat,sun and todays test.

What time did you last test?

If it's a couple of hours ago at least then you "should" be ok. But if you can hold on until 2.30 then that will be more concentrated xx

Yeah definitely lighter :wacko:

That's really confusing as to why it would do that :nope:

Hopefully you get a proper positive VERY soon xx

Ah man I was so sure it's be darker!!! Maybe your one of those ladies that never gets as dark as the control line.xx

I thought it would be as well, its gutting really but onwards and upwards, thank you ladies xxx

All I can suggest is to carry on testing.

I got to a point where I really didn't think it would happen, so this week has been a bit of a shock to the system.

:hugs:

Good thing im a poas addict lol, im seriously looking into getting the clearblue kit xx

Bottom test is todays, tmi but i feel really wet!

Attachments

• DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 32
Ewcm wet? Or just wet?

It sounds like something is trying to happen though xx

Not tested yet as forgot when peed, but tmi i had a blob of stringy white stuff, we dtd yesterday am so would it be his or could it be ewcm? You wouldnt think ive had kids lol xx

It could possible be leftover from last night, but it could also be the beginning of ewcm. Maybe when you test later on you'll have a bit more info one way or the other xx

Keeping my fx crossed it's ewcm and your +opk is imminent!!x

Only a 2 hour hold as was going out, top and middle were yesterdays and bottom one todays. Thank you for being helpful and supportive, i really do appreciate it :hugs:

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 25
They look like mine did for ages, never quite positive. I really hope it happens soon xx

mine went on like this for a few months but when i did o i got a strong pos with no hold looks like ur body is trying to o x

More tmi when wiped just had a blob of more stringy stuff, hubby wants me to stop testing xx

i would keep testing hun i had lots of ewcm for a few weeks before my body o,d i think my body failed a couple of times first gud luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->