sat,sun and todays test.

I got this yesterday at 3, the one at 10 was slightly lighter than this and the one at 8pm was slightly lighter as well, so am taking this as positive, had a huge temp drop today as well, how are you xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 11
Whohoo that def looks positive to me!!! Happy tww to you!!! :happydance:

I'm good, looking forward to a nice chilled out weekend, DH is out for the day/night so am going to watch whatever crap on TV I want haha!!xx

I know i didnt think it would happen yay, as soon as i got that positive, i jumped hubby oopps, got nothing planned today, just put on a xmas movie for the kids to watch (and me!)
When did u o last cycle mum? Xxx

Bottom test just taken, would u say the bottom one is positive xx

Attachments

• DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
i od on cd 36 ish so a couple of weeks i hope to o :)
they all look quite positive fx so u will be in the tww :thumbup:

That's the one i thought was pos on Friday, just happened to get a big nail print on it lol, temp has gone back up today after yesterday s dip xx

That's great, and confirms you O the day after a pos opk!!! So you are officially 1dpo today then?!?!?xx

Does it mean i o? Its so confusing lol, so i had a pos test on fri, temp dipped yesterday gone up today xxx

Yep, I'd 99% say you O'd yesterday, 2 more temp rises will confirm though so is carry on bd'ing just in case!!! Fx!x

Ooooo excited ha, will do poor hubby lol, this am o test still dark so will test again later and bd at some point today, only do every other xxx

Mamaged a sneaky bd in yay, just took another test and the line is loads fainter than this mornings now, just hope my temp increases now xxx

Top 3 tests friday next 2 sat and following 2 todays xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-23-14-29-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-23-14-29-35.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
Yay!! I still think you O'd on sat so your 2dpo already!! :happydance: xx

Oooo really? I hope my temp goes up again tomor, cant wait til morning ha xxx

Ha ha me either!! Will be checking back in on you in the morning!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts