Saturday nights....

jenny82

Reaction score
suck!!! :dohh:

Its my friends 30th birthday this evening and we had to phone in 'sick' to the dinner and festivities due to being too broke to pay for anything :( Seen some photos on facebook already and they're having a great time by the looks of things.

Definitely not enjoying myself this weekend :/

Although I am wondering why my friend's husband has uploaded tonnes of photos from his iphone already and they're still halfway through their meal... :/

Each upload is making me feel worse!

oh hun :( i hate it too, im completely broke as well, joys of babies lol
itll be worth it when ur holidng ur lil one :)
if its ne consolation to you im in alone watching shit tv with a cup of coffee lol x

Oh that's so rubbish! I lost my job after a road accident at 11+3 so I know the feeling! Maybe see if there's a good film on the telly, or pop out and rent a DVD? It will at least keep you occupied and hopefully take your mind off it!? Also, maybe avoid the site your friend's OH is uploading pics to, to save torturing yourself?

Hope you don't get too bored! There's always the joys of the internet! lol

What would I do without the internet? Although then, I wouldn't see friend's nights out photos!!!

Am making a tomato and pesto tart and hormones took over when I realised I couldn't get the tart into the baking tray without wrecking the pastry... Plenty of sobs over that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->