sausages???

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
are sausages really bad?

i wanted to give Annabelle grilled sausage with potato peas and gravy but not sure if sausages are any good??

if not normal pork sausages how about quorn sausages as they arent fatty at all?

thanks in advance

Lou
xxx

I've not given Hannah any but we don't eat much ourselves. Hannah has had a bit of bacon here and there though ;) I'm one of those everything in moderation people.

I personally wouldn't give cheap sausages but good quality ones are fine.

I wouldn't give sausages as they are full of salt and ..crap basically,they contain like 2% meat..

Bacon doesn't even come close,it's pure meat,salty yes but much better then sausages.

Forgot to add:

We tried qourn,they contain soy and vegitables.

i give charlie sausages but only really started once he got too about 1 coz he wouldnt eat them before, he likes them but i dont give him them too often!

I've given my LO sausages (good ones!!) - we're doing BLW so for us its an ideal shape! He puts them in his mouth and has a good chew but he can't quite chew them into small enough pieces to swallow so he chew them till the flavour has gone then spits them out! He's only 8 months so maybe when he's a bit older and has a few more teeth he will do a bit better with them.

I wouldn't give sausages as they are full of salt and ..crap basically,they contain like 2% meat..

Bacon doesn't even come close,it's pure meat,salty yes but much better then sausages.

Not true if you buy good quality ones. If you get the more expensive ones that are over 40% meat they don't have any of the nasty bits in xx

I would of said good quality ones are ok also ... what about those little sausages that are expecially for kids? I dont know what they are called but i see them all the time, theyre a little bit bigger than a cocktail sausage

i've given them katie, only once tho cos i never really buy them cos i dont like them myself! we had them as a treat one morning, i had sausage barms and katie had half a sausage with toast. i bought those ones thats name starts with an R and they've got a green and white label (think it might be richmond?!)

We give them everynow and again because DD loves them. We only buy good qualoty ones that are high in meat % (someone told me anything over 80% was good) and low in salt. Sainsburys butchers choice are pretty good.

I would of said good quality ones are ok also ... what about those little sausages that are expecially for kids? I dont know what they are called but i see them all the time, theyre a little bit bigger than a cocktail sausage

Do you mean wee willie winkies? Hannah has had these before with no after effects :)

The sausages I buy have 70% meat in there and they aren't that expensive either so i'm sure these would be fine. It's just the cheap ones that contain 30% meat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->