SAW fans?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAW-5-Movie-...lm_TV_Film_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item58884be68d

How awesome is this?

I think i would scare myself half to death if i had that, imagine sitting at home playing it :shock:

omg.. i'd cry if i heard that in my house!!!

it scares me so much! brilliant and addictive films though :dohh:

OMG!! Thats ace, but not! lol

You wanna play a game? :bike:

:argh:

Im the biggest sap ever, I cant even watch scary ads!!!! :rofl: defooo not for me!!

I'm going to Thorp Park on Thursday to ride the Saw ride yay!!!!

Anyone else been?

xx

Yeah it was fab!! We went in the saw maze first and wasnt that impressed...I wont spoil it incase you go, but saw ride was by far the best one we enjoyed! :D

Yeah it was fab!! We went in the saw maze first and wasnt that impressed...I wont spoil it incase you go, but saw ride was by far the best one we enjoyed! :D
Doubht I will go anytime soon, theme parks aint really for me.
I am however obsessed with the saw movies to what some would say an unhealthy amount!..lol

I am even a member of a SAW foru,...how sad!

I didnt even know they existed lol - what do you discuss? Dunno if i should be scared lol

I didnt even know they existed lol - what do you discuss? Dunno if i should be scared lol

Most of it is just theories and ideas about what something means. Aruments why people are still alive, why a charachter did that, why the person who we once saw cough is going to be the next apprentice, tha sort of thing. For example a picture has been released and they go through i with a fine tooth comb and try and get as much info from it as posible, look for clues as to plot lines and all sorts. Fo example it was the first place i found out
Dr Gordon will be back from the first movie!!

You intriuged enough to want a link?

Ooooooo sounds interesting, not sure i'd be a regular on it to be honest - i spend far too much time on t'interweb as it is! Thanks anyways - if I want a nosey i'll pm you! :)

no probs, im the same. I am a member of loads of boards but rarely actually post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->