saw my baby bean for the first time today....... anyone else due 31st may

noodles13

dd#1 dd#2 ds#3
Reaction score
Had my first scan today.... yayyyyy

So happy to see I am exactly whrre I should be date wise and I saw the heartbeat. My anxiety has turned into excitement at last :)

Anyone else due 31st may??

Congratulations! I'm due 29th May but have a while to wait before 1st scan

Due 30th of may! Still have a while to go before my first scan :( xXx

I haven't even had first midwife app yet. I went for scan because of pains so was panicky for days I was so relieved to see the strong heartbeat. ....

Any of you have a feeling what sex your babiea are yet.

Congratulations!

My midwife said yesterday that she thinks I'm due May 30th or 31st - that's so bad that I can't remember but I'm not placing too much emphasis on the due date until I've had my (early) scan next week

Fertility friend told me June 6th!!

I have boy vibes but I'm not sure if that's mainly because we don't know many people with girls so I just assume ours will be a boy too?

I am also due May 31st and I saw my baby's heartbeat today for the first time as well. I was so happy...I cried. I know I still have a long way to go...but I was so happy to see that. 115 beats per minute....so my doc said everything looks great! :)

Congratulations. I'm pretty close in due date! I thought I was going to be due June 1st but my scan yesterday showed I'm 2-3 days behind that (I have very irregular cycles). Baby a is 3 days behind, baby b is 2 days behind. So somewhere around June 3-4 would be due date. But I'm sure they'll be born in May.

Woohoo were all pretty close date wise...

Ive got two daughters my oh has a son this ia our first baby together. ...

Everyone is saying ill have a boy as ive had zero sickness lol

Congrats! That is so amazing. I am due May 31 too.

I had an ultrasound last week but only saw the two sacs, no fetal pole or heartbeat yet. I go back on Friday to hopefully see the heartbeat. Even though I am totally paranoid because we didnt see it last week at 5w6d the doctor said everything looked totally normal.

My gut told me boy right away, but my husband thinks girl. We'll see :baby:

Two sacks? Twins?

My oh was convinced I was having twins but nope there is one wiggly little jelly baby in there haha

Feels real now ive seen it I felt a bit disconnected till today

Two sacks? Twins?

My oh was convinced I was having twins but nope there is one wiggly little jelly baby in there haha

Feels real now ive seen it I felt a bit disconnected till today

Hi noodle13
Congrats on hearing heartbeat.did u have abdominal or vagiinal scan?i m asking cuz i have abdominal scan at 6w6d but scan showed me 6w3d with just gest sac and yolk sac.hoping to listen hb on next scan

how did all of you get scans so early?
I'm around 6weeks, and some of the online calculators say i'm due june 1st.
The obgyn won't see me until 8-10 week....
:(

Congrats on your scan noodle. I've to wait a week and a day still for mine. Can't get here quick enough. Just want to know that all is well.

Vids am getting an early scan due to previous losses. Some women get them because of unusual pain or bleeding.
My edd is May 31st.

Thanks everyone congratulations back at all of you:happydance:I got a scan because I was getting awful pains and I suffer from bad anxiety and was getting myself in a mental state thinking I was going to miscarry. ....

Got my first midwife app 23rd October

It was an internal scan because I was early I had to go to the early pregnancy unit at hospital. Everything is fine and the dates I had worked out were exactly right. I didnt hear the heartbeat I just saw it on the screen was really clear and strong Phewwww

Congratulations on your scan noodles my first midwife appointment is the 21st of October I'm due on the 27th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->