Saw my little prune this morning...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Braven05, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

I had a follow up appointment this morning after last weekend's spotting...wasn't sure if he was going to do an u/s but he did real quick to see the heartbeat. Saw my little prune...he/she is getting so big! :happydance: And I think I saw arms and legs. At first when he started moving the probe around I didn't see anything and I started to panic and then boom, there it was, sac and baby all snug in there. I love seeing my little munchkin. I'm all nervous now though because I won't see him/her for another 4 1/2 weeks...I'd gotten so used to seeing him/her weekly/bi-weekly and now I won't until I'm almost 15 weeks. Ah well..I'd rather there not be issues/bleeding scares and not see baby for a few weeks. What do you think the chances are we can see the sex at almost 15 weeks?

2. Lawhra

Lawhra NowProudMumOfTwo!!

So glad to see you at the 10 week stage with a lovely healthy baby :) Congratulations.
    I think the chances are pretty slim of seeing the sex to be honest. I know some do but not many.
    Just think how big baby will be by then, aww, lovely :)

3. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

Awww... I'm so anxious to know! Its driving me crazy! Thanks, I am very happy to be here too and to still see baby's heart beating away like crazy...its amazing every time I see it to think that there is a life in there thriving and growing stronger/bigger everyday

4. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

so happy everything is fine with little one x

5. Lawhra

Lawhra NowProudMumOfTwo!!

It is amazing hey. I have my dating scan tomorrow and I know I'll blown away! Each week I Google the progress and it is just incredible how fast they grow. Clever little things aren't they :)