Saw my little prune this morning...

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
I had a follow up appointment this morning after last weekend's spotting...wasn't sure if he was going to do an u/s but he did real quick to see the heartbeat. Saw my little prune...he/she is getting so big! :happydance: And I think I saw arms and legs. At first when he started moving the probe around I didn't see anything and I started to panic and then boom, there it was, sac and baby all snug in there. I love seeing my little munchkin. I'm all nervous now though because I won't see him/her for another 4 1/2 weeks...I'd gotten so used to seeing him/her weekly/bi-weekly and now I won't until I'm almost 15 weeks. Ah well..I'd rather there not be issues/bleeding scares and not see baby for a few weeks. What do you think the chances are we can see the sex at almost 15 weeks?

So glad to see you at the 10 week stage with a lovely healthy baby :) Congratulations.
I think the chances are pretty slim of seeing the sex to be honest. I know some do but not many.
Just think how big baby will be by then, aww, lovely :)

So glad to see you at the 10 week stage with a lovely healthy baby :) Congratulations.
I think the chances are pretty slim of seeing the sex to be honest. I know some do but not many.

Awww... I'm so anxious to know! Its driving me crazy! Thanks, I am very happy to be here too and to still see baby's heart beating away like crazy...its amazing every time I see it to think that there is a life in there thriving and growing stronger/bigger everyday

Awww... I'm so anxious to know! Its driving me crazy! Thanks, I am very happy to be here too and to still see baby's heart beating away like crazy...its amazing every time I see it to think that there is a life in there thriving and growing stronger/bigger everyday

It is amazing hey. I have my dating scan tomorrow and I know I'll blown away! Each week I Google the progress and it is just incredible how fast they grow. Clever little things aren't they :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->