SAW

addie140910

Reaction score
I love the movies "SAW" I was bored today, and tired having been sick for the last two days and so I looked around for some good movies and OMG. We saw the new one in the theaters earlier this year, but I never knew how great the other ones are! !!! !!! !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

i have watched them all but i do think the last one was awful!!

I love them all, but the last one I wasn't much of a fan of. It just wasn't believable (the booth in the shopping centre) and then on dvd the blood looks pink :shrug:

Love the others those. 3rd is my favourite :D

I love the Saw movies. I even liked the last one...I'm a hardcore horror fan and even really like the totally cheesy ones. :lol:

so whats everyones fave trap?? Mine is the rack trap where the man gets his arms and legs and then his head twisted (jeez I sound warped lol!!)

My favourite is 4 because I have a thing for Hoffman and he's all sweaty and tied up in that one - plus at the start John Kramer is naked having his autopsy and I have an even bigger crush on him than on Hoffman! John Kramer is sexy hot! (everyone thinks I'm weird for that)
I really hate Amanda, she annoyed the hell out of me, and there's no way she was good enough to be John Kramer's assistant! Plus she did the traps wrong and then failed her own test. Haha, stupid girl!
I think my favourite character is Jill (John Kramer's wife), and I wish they'd done more with her character.
On a vaguely related note I wanted Gideon as a baby boy name (I'm having a girl now anyway) because of Saw and my husband said no!
I think my favourite trap was the pendulum one, that really made me cringe. I think that was one of Hoffman's.

My favourite is 4 because I have a thing for Hoffman and he's all sweaty and tied up in that one - plus at the start John Kramer is naked having his autopsy and I have an even bigger crush on him than on Hoffman! John Kramer is sexy hot! (everyone thinks I'm weird for that)
I really hate Amanda, she annoyed the hell out of me, and there's no way she was good enough to be John Kramer's assistant! Plus she did the traps wrong and then failed her own test. Haha, stupid girl!
I think my favourite character is Jill (John Kramer's wife), and I wish they'd done more with her character.
On a vaguely related note I wanted Gideon as a baby boy name (I'm having a girl now anyway) because of Saw and my husband said no!
I think my favourite trap was the pendulum one, that really made me cringe. I think that was one of Hoffman's.

yayy I finally found someone who thinks hoffman is hot!! I have the major hots for him and everyone I know thinks i'm weird but he's just soooooo sexy!! Oooh I wanna go and have a drool day now but I doubt LO will let me watch in peace lol!!

I had a horrible dream once about the pendulum trap and it was playing on my mind so I had an excuse to get the film on to watch it to put my mind at rest!!

I really don't think i'd survive any of the traps!!

Yay! We should have a hoffman appreciation club lol! Have you seen any other films with him in? I saw a really cheesy one once where he was a baker and fell in love with a rival baker, they were in a cake contest or something. It was weird seeing him not being a bad guy but i stuck it out because he's hot! Lol! Yeah the pendulum one really stuck in my mind. I love that you watched the film to reassure yourself!! :D I also found the one where the man who i think cut himself had to walk through barbed wire and the one where the abused wife had to pull those rods out of her body killing her husband were powerful ones.

Yay! We should have a hoffman appreciation club lol! Have you seen any other films with him in? I saw a really cheesy one once where he was a baker and fell in love with a rival baker, they were in a cake contest or something. It was weird seeing him not being a bad guy but i stuck it out because he's hot! Lol! Yeah the pendulum one really stuck in my mind. I love that you watched the film to reassure yourself!! :D I also found the one where the man who i think cut himself had to walk through barbed wire and the one where the abused wife had to pull those rods out of her body killing her husband were powerful ones.

the new one was awful in 3d! I think the trap at the start was ridiculous though.... why did no-one from the public notice until the guys hooked up to the trap woke up?? The one where the woman had her eyes gauged out was a bad one though, I could feel my head leaning further back into my seat at the cinema lol!!

I've seen stealth fighter with costas mandylor in (hoffman :) ) my hubby was like you've only bought it coz he's in it and I was like oh yes!! I'd got no interest in the film whatsoever!!

I'm in your appreciation society :thumbup:

The first one is the best, the 3rd is the most horrific i reckon. All good though! Seeing the last one without seeing the others probs didnt make much sense though? They all tie in together as one big story...

i really liked the last one :D

Had you seen the other 6 or just that one? I do love them all because they're Saw but I definitely thought 7 was the second worst of the lot (6 was the worse imo). However I can't see 3D properly (yes, even with the glasses!) and maybe that's why I didn't like 7.

Actually, what does everyone else think? My order of the movies is this (best to least fave):

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->