• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saying goodbye! :)

Fallacy

Soon to be mum of 2!
Reaction score
So I'm finally 13 weeks and I'll be making the switch to 2nd tri. I'll probably be back and forth for a bit until I feel comfortable, but most of the topics here don't relate anymore since so many are early on.

Can't believe time has come and went so quickly. This will be my last pregnancy, so it's also the last time in 1st trimester. Kind of hard to believe.

Either way, excited for what's to come and can't wait for you all to join me! :hugs:

Congratulations on reaching second tri, it's the best part of pregnancy imo. Xx

Congratulations, I'll be joining you soon hopefully xx

Congrats, even though my last pregnancy was easy, 2nd tri was by far the best part of it. Can't wait to experience it all over again.

Thanks ladies! It was my favorite part last time too. Not as many sleep issues. No more feeling sick. Getting to find the gender out, etc. Just excited for what's to come! :D

Ooh congrats on graduating hun!!!

Congrats hun! I cant wait to join you in a few weeks.... 2nd tri is so much fun! Getting out of the danger zone, feeling the baby move, gender, starting to buy things....ahhh, awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->