Saying hello! Just had my second, but we're ready for our third

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just popping in to say hi! Lots of people think we're mad seeing as we had our beautiful baby girl just a month ago, but we always said we wanted a short gap between our second and our third. We're not outright trying, but we would be happy if it happened in the next six months or so. There's just over a year between my next brother and I (we have an older brother as well) and we grew up thick as thieves. I'm not confident that I will start ovulating for a while yet, as I didn't start ovulating after I had my son until I stopped breastfeeding him at 13 months. So perhaps I won't start ovulating until I finish breastfeeding my daughter (I hope to get to 12 months). She sleeps much better than he did though and is already going 5/6 hour stretches at night, so perhaps that might kick start things. I already had some myserious spotting yesterday. My pp bleeding stopped a few weeks ago, so this new spotting is certainyl intriguing. To get pregnant with my daughter I charted, used OPKs, checked my saliva for ferning and used fertility friend to keep track of it all. It will be much nicer to be more relaxed this time, as it's our last pregnancy. Our third will be our last!

So here I am, saying hello! Sending baby dust to all and I hope a shower of BFPs rains down on us all!

Haha that does sound crazy, but I admire you for it! Good luck, and congratulations on your baby girl :)

Gosh you are so brave! I did feel like this after our second was born and couldn't believe that people stopped a 2, I was like are they crazy !!
but that changed when the reality of having two boys sunk in and we had get used to the maddness! Only now (ds2 is now 2 ) have we decided that no.3 would be a good idea!

Have lots of friends that have small age gaps, it's not for me but they think its great in the long run (albeit v hard in the beginning) so good luck to you for whatever the future holds!

Congrats on your new little lady btw! Xxx

Good luck lady (; I have two under 3year olds and who knows lol might be pregnant with the 3rd. Nervous but exciting

Aww that's exciting!

Hopefully if I can eventually get pregnant with no2 I would like to have a 3rd quite soon after!

Congrats on your baby girl and on NTNP. I feel very similar in that I want small gaps between my kids. There was already a larger gap between my son and my very very new daughter then what I wanted originally, so I think I would like to start trying for #3 sooner rather then later. I'm pretty nervous though in that I don't want to cheat my precious daughter out of mommy's milk (when milk disappears due to preggo hormones) or out of her baby time. I am still experiencing post partum bleeding so I have some time to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->