scaaannn :D

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
Hellooo

So i have had a few shitty days this week, not sleeping well, had an argument with the FOB and we never met up - we were gonna meet up to discuss everything. I've been crying a lot this week i dont even know why!! and had some of that round ligament pain and 'suspected' spd pain, but i have to say since ive been off work -theyre on hol- and housesitting its been much better.

i sleep on the 5trh floor and ive been limiting going up and down the stairs as much as possible plus all the rest ive got it seems to have helped my hip a bit.

I move home and finish work a week tomorrow... - think my ticker is wrong, but woohooo!!

I had my private gender scan today at baby premier in london.. was really cool, very quick, good service nice sonographer and receptionist and waiting room.

She switched to 4d to show me for a mine or two and took two face pictures of it and then gave me them !! you get 5 black and white pictures so she gave me 3 plus two 4d ones, theyre really cool!

Itd DEFINATELY a girl... :happydance::happydance:

saw in between her legs a few times and shes not shy!! haha. all in all was pretty good.

ill attach a couple of pics,

home now, gonna relax again, haha, and i guess watch tv.

x factor starts tomorrow ladies!!! :D:D:D

and im viable in a week!! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 005 (2).jpg
    005 (2).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 006 (2).jpg
    006 (2).jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 18
Awwww she is sooooo cute. Congratulations x x

Yeah you chill and put your feet up...that is exactly what I am doing this evening....although I seem to do that every evening haha.

X Factor......I cannot wait! I love it. It's going to be so different this year with the live audience watching the auditions.....x x

Adorable!!! Congrats darling. - glad you had such a good day!! Xxx

LIVE AUDIENCE??? wow really?? haha, i just love to see the bad people, is that bad of me?! lol.

what a precious doll, congratulations on your pink bump.

she looks like her dad.... but still v cute, and her eyes will be big and blue! :D

she's GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love her little nose and her little arms awww :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->