Scaled, 8 Legged or Slithery babies?? Reptiles and Exotics!

EllaAndLyla

Earth and Angel mummy!
Reaction score
Hiya :thumbup: Thought I could start a thread for those of us with Exotic pets. snakes, spiders, lizards, dragons, Scorpions etc :) We can all share advice and show off our babies!! Hope I get a few members in here as would be nice to talk about my snake without having to join a different forum!!

So I'll introduce my snake! Jeff is a 4.5 month old Royal python. I've only had him a week but he has settled down really really well and is lovely to handle. I think he is about to start going through his shed because I have noticed him opening his mouth up quite wide, rubbing his head against the walls and rocks in the viv and soaking his head in the water bowl!! I am feeding him for the first time tomorrow as his routine is every Tuesday at the mo!

here is Jeff!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/404646_10151241231870052_585980051_22715886_554618422_n.jpg

Hope to speak to some other reptile owners!!!!

Hey!
I'm Sammy.
I keep.

Snakes.
3 royal pythons. I also breed
1 childrens python.
1 sand boa
5 normal boas.
8 corn snake I breed these
3 rat snakes I breed these
1 rat hybrid.
False water cobra (with a baby one on the way!)
Greeb tree python
2 carpet pythons I breed these
2 hognoses, I need these.

Lizards
5 beadies dragons.
2 leopard geckos. Breed these
2 fat tail geckos. breed these.
Tokay gecko.
Nile monitor
Bosc monitor.

Other.
Rabbit!
Tort
2 Forest scorps.
Budgie.
6 foot fish tank.

Think that's it.

Currently, got my name down for a mangrove

:)
also, if any one is in staffordshire, I go to a rep meet last Sunday of every month so if you interested pm me :)

I don't have any reptiles etc Infact I'm petrified of them but I love reading about all of yours and seeing pictures :)
I'm glad jeff is settling down nicely,what does your lo think of him?

Jeffs on hunger strike :( I tried feeding him for the first time today but no luck. so I'll try again next week!

Is it only once a week they eat? What will you feed him?

Yeah once a week as babies. He eats rat pups at the moment but as he gets bigger it will gradually move up to adult rats lol. I'm just a bit worried as he is young but it is quite common for royals not to eat for a few weeks after being moved around a lot and seeing as I've had him for a week its still early days! x

Jeff is lovely!!
This is Bo (Selecta:blush:), she's our 100% het albino boa:cloud9: She's 19 months old and is just over 3 and a half feet :thumbup:
IMG_4341.jpg

Hi Bo :)

Jeff still won't eat! I have a rat pup in his viv at the moment, I had to open its skull a little to get the scents following for him. He knows its there, keeps sniffing at it and staring at it but no pouncing yet... It's been about 5 minutes so far!

Hi! I have a 2 year old ball python named sevi (actually Severus snake like hp...get it? :haha: ) She is currently in my classroom so all the kids can see her. I need to go feed her tomorrow since its been almost 4 weeks..oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->