Scan 2moro! AT LAST!!!!! guess b4 i reveal! lol!

Girl, horizontal nub.

hehe so horizontal its invisible through the legs lol! i cant see anything, tho it was a really blurry pic, unfortunately the sonographer decided she didnt have time to get a god pic, 5 mins was max scan length for her, hopefully todays woman will be a lot more generous with her time! xx

Been for my scan ladies! and all was well and we were able to see that were having a....
GIRL!!!

So congrats to all the Girl Guesses:

ME!
BlaireUK
lynnikins
bmuir11207
30mummyof1
Jaybear5
Johns Girl
wanna-b-mummy
JaneMarie - usual babyandbump-aholic but hasnt been able to get on in a while!
SmartieMeUp
XPoisonGal

What excellent guessers you are!! xxx

Thanks everybody for guessing! it was fun :D xx

Congratulations :D New doll for your current LO to play with :p

Congrats!! :dance: Yay im right, i guessed girl cos it look same as my 12 wk scan. xx

Congratulations :D New doll for your current LO to play with :p

hehe yea im sure she will be DD new lil dolly lol! at the min DD wont accept that its a girl, we have said baby for so long that to her that is what it is lol! she wont change over to baby girl or baby sister, she told me that it cant be a girl because its just a tiny baby and the girls are big girls lol! obviously in her lil world this makes sense, i just think its cute! lol! xx

I'm just going to take a wild guess at a girl. Don't know the skull theory or nub theory so have nothing to determine in the 12 week photo. Hope your scan goes great though.

I'm just going to take a wild guess at a girl. Don't know the skull theory or nub theory so have nothing to determine in the 12 week photo. Hope your scan goes great though.

:O another cheat! waiting until iv already said! lol!! yea she is a little girl :) now we just have to wait far too long to meet her! lol! xx

ive got my scan tomos at 2pm tooo ooooooh exciting times, im going to say boy just to be different :winkwink:

no fair, yours is before mine :( mines at 4 so its ridiculously long still to wait!! and OH has booked the entire afternoon off work so we can go the park with DD and have a picnic lunch and run about and just watch it pour down with rain and we will be wandering around for hours just waiting lol!

I love your reasoning to guessing lol! you could of said a monkey just to be different, that would of made me pee my pants lol! are you finding out? xx

lol awww dam it i wish i said monkey now!!! im too tired to be witty like you :haha: yeah im going to find out if the legs arnt crossed :) well im off to bed, doubt il sleep though im far too excited :happydance:

best of luck for tomos hunny keep us posted :) xxx

hehe i seem to have unearthed a witty hormone since being pregnant, OH says he doesnt want me to give birth because il go back to my usual self of taking about a week to get a joke lol!

im dragging myself upto bed too, tho il prob be awake till all hours, wondering/guessing/peeing/being kicked to death from the inside out lol!
Good luck for your scan! hopefully you will get to glimpse the goods! fingers crossed! xxx

were expecting a little girl :happydance: cant wait to buy lots of nice outfits etc but im going to do that after our 3D scan, so we know for sure :) xx

ive got my scan tomos at 2pm tooo ooooooh exciting times, im going to say boy just to be different :winkwink:

no fair, yours is before mine :( mines at 4 so its ridiculously long still to wait!! and OH has booked the entire afternoon off work so we can go the park with DD and have a picnic lunch and run about and just watch it pour down with rain and we will be wandering around for hours just waiting lol!

I love your reasoning to guessing lol! you could of said a monkey just to be different, that would of made me pee my pants lol! are you finding out? xx

lol awww dam it i wish i said monkey now!!! im too tired to be witty like you :haha: yeah im going to find out if the legs arnt crossed :) well im off to bed, doubt il sleep though im far too excited :happydance:

best of luck for tomos hunny keep us posted :) xxx

hehe i seem to have unearthed a witty hormone since being pregnant, OH says he doesnt want me to give birth because il go back to my usual self of taking about a week to get a joke lol!

im dragging myself upto bed too, tho il prob be awake till all hours, wondering/guessing/peeing/being kicked to death from the inside out lol!
Good luck for your scan! hopefully you will get to glimpse the goods! fingers crossed! xxx

were expecting a little girl :happydance: cant wait to buy lots of nice outfits etc but im going to do that after our 3D scan, so we know for sure :) xx

Awww Congrats!!!! buying girly clothes is Fabulous!! my house is already a big stash of pink and frills with DD its going to be a pink fest! il have to add a pink wash to the washing schedule, whites, pinks, darks, pinks, pinks, pinks ... haha!!!

theres not a lot of stuff for us to buy for our lil girlies yet, its all summery! we will have to wait a while for it all to come in stock, lucky you getting a 3d scan!! im done with scans now :( i have 4 pics to last me the next 19 weeks D:

ah i thought it was 19 weeks left! my ticker says 18! omg thats so close!! :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->