Scan at 18+1 weeks - ITS A GIRL!

Kay_

Reaction score
I just had my 18 week gender scan and I thought they would tell me the gender at the clinic however, now I have to wait until Thursday so my family doctor can tell me since it was the clinics policy not to reveal the gender *rolls eyes*...So here is the only photo we got today of our little one...based on skull theory or anything else that anyone can see, what are your thoughts?

IMG_1890.jpg

I’m saying :blue: as the skull looks similar to my sons scans x

Haha oh no!!! I’d be sooo annoyed!!! Well congrats on a healthy baby! I have no idea how to guess on those but I’ll say a girl just because!

Haha oh no!!! I’d be sooo annoyed!!! Well congrats on a healthy baby! I have no idea how to guess on those but I’ll say a girl just because!
Well I definitely hope your right!:laugh2: Everyone is hoping for a girl!

So annoyed:growlmad: We went in there today thinking we were going to find out the gender and came out with nothing! I felt like I was waiting forever for this day to come now I have to wait a few more days...

I am so sorry to hear that kay! :hugs: That is beyond frustrating. It would have been nice if they had given you a warning about it. Sometimes people forget that even though this is a job for them, the people involved can be very emotionally attached to the event. For them, it's just another baby, for you, it's YOUR baby.

Fingers crossed that you hear back soon! Maybe you can make it more special with a nice dinner or a tiny celebration to make up for it. :)

It's so frustrating that the clinic's policy is not to reveal the gender. I would be so upset if that happened to me so I completely understand! Thursday is finally here though so yay!

Sooo for all of you who guessed girl.....ITS A GIRL!<3<3<3

Yay! Congrats!! Little girls are really something else! Happy and healthy pregnancy to ya! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->