Scan at 4+6

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
I've had a scan today and bloods taken as I've being having some lower left sided cramps, has anyone had an early scan? If so what did you see?
We was told by the sonographer that there is a sac measuring 4mm a bright halo (can't remember the correct name) and a nice and juicy lining.
Then we saw the mw who went through all the possible outcomes which are now playing over in my head xxx

Hi I had a scan at exactly 5 weeks, went into hospital with right side pain. The scan showed two empty sacs I had to have a follow up just over a week later to see if there was any growth. They also prepped me for any outcome as the sacs were empty but my HCG at 4+6 was 9354

Luckily we saw two little beans with Heart beats a week later :) good luck x

I know that not much is usually seen at that stage so a sac nestled in nicely must be a good sign. Are they re scanning you in a few weeks? Xx

I know that not much is usually seen at that stage so a sac nestled in nicely must be a good sign. Are they re scanning you in a few weeks? Xx

They said they will arrange a scan after sat blood results as that will determine what's going on, I'm trying to remain positive xxx

They said they will arrange a scan after sat blood results as that will determine what's going on, I'm trying to remain positive xxx

Will keep everything crossed for you xx

Hoping and praying for the best!

I'm so glad you posted this.. I'm waiting for the doctor on call to call me back as I'm 4w3d and I've been spotting brown, pink, and a couple drops of red. I also have been experiencing some right side pain but it is closer to my belly button and hip bone.

Just got my blood results back, only 64 which I know is low, mw said would be more like 3 weeks pregnant said no as was tracking temps so know when ov, obviously will know more tomorrow but I have a very strong feeling where this will end xxx

Unfortunately I lost the baby last night..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->