Scan at 7+5?

Hannah's Mom

Mommy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Morning everyone!
I've got a reassurance scan booked this morning, I am 7 weeks 5 days, what do you think our chances of seeing a heartbeat are? I'm so nervous and excited xxx

If you are sure on dates you should definitely see a heartbeat xx

I had a scan at 7+1 and we could see the heartbeat really clear xx

I'm not 100% as I wasn't temping and haven't had a period since I had my implant out, I got my bfp 4 weeks and 2 days ago so even if it was a mega early positive I think the earliest I could be is 7+1, I don't know what is the matter with my this pregnancy, I just feel so so nervous I wasn't like this with my girls xxx

I've got mine booked in for this afternoon- I'm 7+4. I'm feeling super anxious! X

Aw I really hope everything goes well for us both! The waiting is awful isn't it? Ours is at 10:15 so not too long to wait now xxx

The wait is killer! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let me know how it goes x

Good luck!

I have an early scan booked for next Sat, I'll be 7+2, so I'm really interested to know what you see! :thumbup:

Good luck! I am sure you will see a heartbeat. I had a scan at 7 +6 days and we could see a strong heartbeat. Enjoy the moment!:flower:

Thank you everyone! Scan went perfectly, dates are bang on got to see our little bean and the heart flickering away!!! Can't wait to see it again in another 4 weeks! Good luck to you all with your scans xxxx

Had a scan at 7w4d and seems a good heartbeat

Glad your scan went well Hannah's Mom. Mine went great too. Seeing the little heartbeat is amazing! X

Thanks for posting this! We have a scan on Wednesday at exactly seven weeks. I am SOOOO NERVOUS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->