Scan at 8 weeks ish

jayjay33

Expecting baby no.2
Reaction score
Hey all

Had my scan this morning, thought I was 8 weeks & 1 but got moved forward by 4 days so very happy! Now due 5th September. Was amazing to see baby!!! Feel like I can be excited now, just decided we are happy to start telling people now as im nearly nine weeks. Yippee!! If have uploaded pic ok, you can also see to the right of baby I have a rather large cyst but they are happy to wait to see what hospital think in a few weeks. So happy right now!!:happydance:

EPSON001.jpg

Hi JayJay was it a private scan or NHS ?
just wondered when i can expect my NHS scan and weighing up the pros and cons of having a private one earlier

thanks

Thanks everyone, I paid for a private one at 7 weeks, they put me back to 6 weeks and 1 but it was too early to see me much so they brought me back at 8 weeks for free(although nearly 9 in reality). Normally NHS scans are at 12 weeks. It cost us £65 in total for the two scans in the end and was worth every penny to reassure us!!

Awww what a fab pic, im having a scan on wed and think I'll be about 8 weeks, did they sat what your CRL was? X

Congratulations!!

You must be well chuffed!! xxx

congrats!.
i'm due on 5th sept too-had a scan on thursday and all is great thankfully.I too have a big cyst,-we must be bump buddies!

Awww what a fab pic, im having a scan on wed and think I'll be about 8 weeks, did they sat what your CRL was? X

hi
i had a scan at 8+3 on thursday and the CRL was 19.1mm-tiny,but you could even see arm and leg buds,it was amazing!

I think the CRL is 21.7mm, never really understand it all!! Its all very exciting!! NFO-bump buddies would be great! Where in the world are u? Im in uk xx

Beautiful scan! I'm sooo jealous! I wont even get a scan until 20 weeks. Even though I'll probably fork out the money for a private scan. I can't help it that I wont be able to wait that long! :p

I think the CRL is 21.7mm, never really understand it all!! Its all very exciting!! NFO-bump buddies would be great! Where in the world are u? Im in uk xx

hi
i'm in newcastle upon tyne so a bit further up north than you!this is your second baby?its my 9th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->