SAHM to 1 DS
Reaction score
We had a scan today at 8wks 2days and I had to share it on here :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
ahhh thats sooo cool
i cant wait to go in for my first prenatal apt and really hoping they do an ultrasound
i was wondering what we would see
that is adorable

Thank you Bridgetboo62 :) we had a scan at 5wks too and we can't believe how much they've grown! Here's the 5wks scan, the baby is to the left hand side and to the right is their nutrient sac. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
Awwww! Looks like a teeny tiny person! Your scans are amazingly clear :cloud9:

Beatiful scan, its amazing how fast they grow xx

Thank you ajlj1126 :) we are very happy with and can't wait to put them in an album :happydance: xx

wow i wish they would do a scan on me now! (im 5 weeks 2 days according to first day of last period)
but i have kaiser and they say they dont usually see you until about 8-10 weeks
so i have apt scheduled for the 19th and i will be just a few days shy of 8 weeks then
it seems like it is taking forever two weeks and three days can not go by fast enough

did you see the heart beat flicker on your 5 week scan?
what about your 8 week scan?

we are really hoping to see a heartbeat if they do a scan at our first prenatal apt with the certified nurse midwife

wow i wish they would do a scan on me now! (im 5 weeks 2 days according to first day of last period)
but i have kaiser and they say they dont usually see you until about 8-10 weeks
so i have apt scheduled for the 19th and i will be just a few days shy of 8 weeks then
it seems like it is taking forever two weeks and three days can not go by fast enough

Awh it does go slowly doesn't it when you're waiting for something! I'm being looked after by my local Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit as I have Polycystic Ovaries which is why they've scanned me so early. Hope the time goes quickly for you! Xx

did you see the heart beat flicker on your 5 week scan?
what about your 8 week scan?

we are really hoping to see a heartbeat if they do a scan at our first prenatal apt with the certified nurse midwife

Yes we saw the heartbeat at 5wks and again today :cloud9::cloud9: xx

awww thats amazing its crazy to think babys heart is already beating
well many congratulations to you and wishing you a happy and healthy next 7-8months

Thank you so much :) and to you too! And hope the time doesn't drag for you! Xx

Nauseous all day everyday and tired.i have major food aversions lol. Had reassurance scan at 7+3 and saw heartbeat.
How are you? Xx

I've had really bad nausea too, tiredness is finally starting to ease up although I have to get up several times in the night to go for a wee so that's not helping!! I still don't think it's sunk in yet that I'm pregnant! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->