Scan because of brown blood

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Just been MW because I'm getting dark brown blood. She thinks it's nothing to worry about, I actually shown her the tissue, she said it looks like old blood.

Got a scan tomorrow at 10.30 with the EPU too see if a sack is there, I'm petrified.

Has anybody else had this and turned out ok ?

Just to add no pains or red blood just lots of dark brown when I wipe x

hello!! my friend had brown spotting from around seven weeks onwards she described it as dirty brown blood her "baby" is now 7!! Im sure everything will be ok although I am spotting at the moment and had a scan this morning which I saw heartbeat I am still feeling nervous!!!! I think it is just preparing us for years of worry once baby is born! good luck I am sure everything will be fine

i have exactly the same and its been going on for 10 days. when i miscarried in march it turned to red fairly quickly so i wouldnt worry too much. if you do a search on here there are tons of success stories.

if your mw is confident i wouldnt worry too much. thinking of you tomorrow

I'm having the same thing and have a scan this afternoon. I'll let u know how it goes...

hi hun i had pink bloody spotting from 4-6 weeks and old brown blood at 9 weeks, everything is fine :D my midwife said it's very common. good luck i'm sure bubs is fine xx

Fingers crossed it's nothing. Please let me know, it's going to be a long night x

It's perfectly normal to experience spotting, and brown discharge. I experienced both at around 6 weeks and everything is fine. Good luck, but I'm sure you don't need it :)

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and had a bit of brown gunk when wiping when I was 6 weeks. I had a scan a couple of days later and a week after and everything was fine. They just described it as implantation bleeding. I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry, brown loss isn't as 'bad' as red.

Hi hun, please dont worry Im sure baby will be fine. I had red blood at 7 weeks, scan showed baby fine, brown blood at 10 weeks and again all fine, more brown blood yesterday and again baby fine. It can be all your old blood just coming away according to what the midwife told me. Good luck with the scan xxx

When I was pregnant with my baby boy I had brown blood from about 5 weeks for many many weeks and pink spotting. I'm sure everything will be fine for you as long as you don't have red blood or severe cramping. Hope everything works out ok for you :hugs:

I had the same brown blood for 2 days last w-end and they hospital scanned me and told me everything was fine, that is sometmes normal for some girls. But DO check in with MW/Doc every time this happens just to be safe :D

Good luck!!!

I had some red spotting 4 weeks and 7 weeks along doc said it was from cervix, not from baby... and everything was fine :) doc said that was pretty normal.

hia
I had this at 6 weeks 4 days for a couple of days with a few cramps, and a heartbeat was detected. I am still papping myself though that there'll be nothing there on the next scan!
They told me at the EPU that bleeding is not "normal", in that it should always be checked out, but that it is very common.
Fingers crossed for you.:hugs:

think its all over for me girls.

Just got back from something to eat and im bleeding bright red now with very dull pains. Just done a pregnancy test and its negative.

Im still going for the scan tomorrow to make sure nothing else is left there, but im completely devastated x

think its all over for me girls.

Just got back from something to eat and im bleeding bright red now with very dull pains. Just done a pregnancy test and its negative.

Im still going for the scan tomorrow to make sure nothing else is left there, but im completely devastated x

Oh no! Very sorry to hear that! Fingers crossed you are mistaken xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"