Scan booked for tomorrow. Nervous and excited! UPDATE

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I haven't got my NHS scan until the 5th may and I just can't wait any longer so I've booked a private scan for tomorrow.
I'm just feeling so nervous and hope everything's ok. Once I have seen bean tomorrow, I feel I can start to get excited then and start making plans.
I'm hoping I'll be able to see the nub to have a guess at the gender. It was right for DD.
Wish me luck!

Good luck!! Bet you're so excited. Let us know how it goes x

How exciting!! Are you announcing tomorrow? Im sure all will be fine. Relax and enjoy the scan xxx :)

We will start telling friends/extended family if everything's ok tomorrow. Not sure when we will announce to the world (Facebook etc) yet.
When are you planning on announcing? X

We will start telling friends/extended family if everything's ok tomorrow. Not sure when we will announce to the world (Facebook etc) yet.
When are you planning on announcing? X

We told immediate family after the scan yesterday. We will
Probably wait until 12 week to announce. I do have another scan in 12 days at 9 weeks but I still think I'll hold off. I just want to shout it to the world though :( xx

I know.. I hate this first stage where you have to keep it to yourself. I've nearly spilled the beans so many times in the last few weeks.

Ooh how exciting! Good Luck for your scan.. Not long to keep it to yourself now. I agree, the first part when you know but no-one else does is so difficult. Longest 12 weeks ever! Lol

Good luck today look forward to seeing pics x

Here's our little monkey! Everything looks perfect and I'm measuring a couple of days ahead so I'm 12 weeks tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh