Scan confusion

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Hey, so, this scan is 6+2 and im told it is showing a baby and a yolk sac, its been a few weeks now from I got the scan but the more I watch it the more I think a yolk sac shouldn't pulse like that and maybe it should be a circle and not a splodge?

What's the chances the lady doing the scan has no idea what she's talking about and I know better? Slim to none, right? So here I am looking for opinion lol

Is this a baby and a yolk sac? Which splodge is baby? Does this look anything like the yolk sac you saw on your scans? I have so many questions lol

Next scan is in a couple of weeks so all guesses welcome!

Attachments

• 1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2021.240.52205.1702774.360448000.mp4
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
I have no idea how to edit the thread. I thought using the upload file thing would upload the video, I dunno how to fix it lol

I think the one on the top is the baby because I can definitely see the heartbeat. I see what you mean about the yolk sac but I wonder if it does that because the probe was moving?

I think the one on the top is the baby because I can definitely see the heartbeat. I see what you mean about the yolk sac but I wonder if it does that because the probe was moving?

It could be! I didn't second guess the scan for weeks then seen a scan with one baby and no yolk sac, then I googled scans with yolk sacs and couldn't find any similar to mine lol Going for 12 week scan in a week so will know for sure!

Thank you for replying!

You're welcome. I hope you get clear answers at your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->