Scan Date!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by laura1981, Nov 15, 2011.

1. laura1981

laura1981 Pregnant - 1st Trimester

Hi All, i got my date for first scan today, it is on 14th December!! seems forever to wait but i am sure it will be worth it :)

2. MissingBubs

MissingBubs Well-Known Member

Mines for the 15th Dec. Can't wait to see my little beany bob again. Can't believe its 4 weeks away. May have to talk hubby into a private scan at 10 weeks, just to break it up a bit!!

3. laura1981

I tried to get him to agree to an early private scan but he said no :( i ust want to make sure there is a baby in there i am scared we will get to 12 weeks and find nothing and i am already very attached to our bean

4. kirsteen

kirsteen Ollypop<3

I was told my scan was meant to be next week but havnt been given a definite date :( :( Good luck though girlies!

5. zofranks

zofranks Well-Known Member

My first proper mw appt in next Tuesday I am going to see if they can give me a scan as soona s they can, they told me right at the beginning that because I am 40 & have recently had a mc that I would get extra care but so far I have just had the first appt with her where they give you the books & the pot you have to pee in....I guess I just want reassurance that there is something there & all is ok

6. Bex1408

Bex1408 Well-Known Member

Hi Laura! I'm 8 weeks and 2 days 2 :) but my scan isn't till 22nd December aaarrrrggg!!lol! However we had a private one yesterday and it was amazing I would def recommend it! We saw and heard the heartbeat! And they said because of that chance of miscarriage is now only 2%. Maybe tell your other half that fact to persuade him! X

7. lianne82

lianne82 Well-Known Member

My scan date is 19 December and I know what you mean it seems like ages away! My OH won't let me get a private scan either, doesn't seem to get I want to know everything is ok!

8. x_Sarah_x

x_Sarah_x Well-Known Member

Awww I feel exactly the same, my scan is the beginning of next week so not long but I'm 12 weeks + already so seems like I've waited ages! Good luck though! I'm sure we worry for nothing x

9. laura1981

That all i want is to hear the heart beat xx congrats hun

10. NAndersonx

NAndersonx Mummy To Sophie Louise

Hiya, I have my 12 week scan on 6th december. Seems so far away! I really hope time flys past so we can see our little bubba. Any ideas on how to make the days fly by?!