Scan Date!

laura1981

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi All, i got my date for first scan today, it is on 14th December!! seems forever to wait but i am sure it will be worth it :)

Mines for the 15th Dec. Can't wait to see my little beany bob again. Can't believe its 4 weeks away. May have to talk hubby into a private scan at 10 weeks, just to break it up a bit!!

I tried to get him to agree to an early private scan but he said no :( i ust want to make sure there is a baby in there i am scared we will get to 12 weeks and find nothing and i am already very attached to our bean

I was told my scan was meant to be next week but havnt been given a definite date :( :( Good luck though girlies!

My first proper mw appt in next Tuesday I am going to see if they can give me a scan as soona s they can, they told me right at the beginning that because I am 40 & have recently had a mc that I would get extra care but so far I have just had the first appt with her where they give you the books & the pot you have to pee in....I guess I just want reassurance that there is something there & all is ok

Hi Laura! I'm 8 weeks and 2 days 2 :) but my scan isn't till 22nd December aaarrrrggg!!lol! However we had a private one yesterday and it was amazing I would def recommend it! We saw and heard the heartbeat! And they said because of that chance of miscarriage is now only 2%. Maybe tell your other half that fact to persuade him! X

My scan date is 19 December and I know what you mean it seems like ages away! My OH won't let me get a private scan either, doesn't seem to get I want to know everything is ok!

I tried to get him to agree to an early private scan but he said no :( i ust want to make sure there is a baby in there i am scared we will get to 12 weeks and find nothing and i am already very attached to our bean

Awww I feel exactly the same, my scan is the beginning of next week so not long but I'm 12 weeks + already so seems like I've waited ages! Good luck though! I'm sure we worry for nothing x

Hi Laura! I'm 8 weeks and 2 days 2 :) but my scan isn't till 22nd December aaarrrrggg!!lol! However we had a private one yesterday and it was amazing I would def recommend it! We saw and heard the heartbeat! And they said because of that chance of miscarriage is now only 2%. Maybe tell your other half that fact to persuade him! X

That all i want is to hear the heart beat xx congrats hun

Hiya, I have my 12 week scan on 6th december. Seems so far away! I really hope time flys past so we can see our little bubba. Any ideas on how to make the days fly by?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->