Scan Date

stephlw25

Reaction score
Had my scan date through this morning for Friday 27th July ! going my my dates i should be 12 + 4 by then! it seems like ageeeeeeees away !!

Im also worried though as all my symptoms have dissapeared, dont feel sick, havent been sick, boobs feel ok etc ! am worried now that something is wrong!! have got ages to wait to find out too:cry:

Maybe im panacing for nothing? has anyone else had no symptoms ??

Hi Steph, I know just how you feel, and yes you probably are panicing for nothing. My scan date came through at the beginning of June, for the 26th June and I remember thinking that 4 weeks was going to take forever but it really didn't. You'll be surprised how quick it comes around. Mine did, and its all over with now, everything was fine. But I know how you feel. My sickness stopped, my boobs didn't hurt anymore (although I wish I hadn't jinxed that cause they now throb and it really hurts lol) and I really didn't feel pregnant at all, but don't worry, everything will be ok. I still don't feel pregnant most days, but I have the scan to look at, you will too soon :)

Look forward to seeing your scan pics
Take Care
Naimi

Aww Steph that is great that you have your date

Try not to panic too much i am sure everything is just fine
xxxxxxx

I just read your avatar Jo, LOL LOL, it's great :)

My symptoms went up an down although no sickess odd nausea and boobs OMG did I panic when one day they were not sore.

What symptoms have you lost & for how long?

If you are concerned contact the MW or GP they can take this serious & thats not to panic you but to see if you coudl get a scan through EPU which is VERY possible & you will still have your dating scan.

I pulled my hair out having to wait until week 12 for my dating scan although I'd already had 2 LOL

Hiya Steph

I had virtually no symptoms with Ky and what I did have were so subtle I never knew i I was imagining them or not. Its quite usual to not have many symptoms, but if you had obvious symptoms and they stopped abruptly, then you need to speak to your MW.

I'm sure everythings absolutely fine!

Ive never really had obvious symtoms, just the odd bit of nausea, was actually sick once but thats it!

Just found this on the net which has re-assured me a little but wont stop me panicing til i have a scan !!!!! lol

Q: I am now 10 weeks pregnant. Until yesterday I felt nauseated nearly every day and my breasts had been tender. But today all of this has suddenly disappeared. Is that a problem?
A: What you are experiencing is totally normal at this point in the pregnancy. Your typical pregnancy symptoms, such as nausea or breast tenderness, relate directly to the pregnancy hormone hCG. This hormone increases during the first months of your pregnancy, and your symptoms often get worse. After around 8-10 weeks of pregnancy, the hCG hormone decreases rapidly and with it, your pregnancy symptoms. This is normal and has no negative effect on your developing fetus. Your doctor can confirm the well-being of your fetus by checking the fetal heartbeat.

Hi steph, ur scan with come in no time 2 weeks to mine an i can remember thinkin 4 weeks is ages away but its flown!
My symptoms come an go it is worryin isnt it? but i think its all normal!
XX

Hoep time flys for you soon -

Still can't believe the lack of symptoms I had or didn't! Its all the questions people think are always a sign liek "how are you coping with the morning sickness" ARGH don't have it :lol:

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->