Scan day - 9+6

K12B

Mummy of 2 wonderful girls ❤️
Reaction score
Has anyone else had a scan around now? What should I expect to see?

I had a scan at 7+3 and baby was there with a good heartbear but I am so incredibly nervous today!

I have been so ill for weeks and I’m pretty sure my hormones are all over the place - I just want things to be okay 😕

Also, if things are ok, do you think it is okay to tell people? I’m really struggling to hide it at work and I can’t help think that maybe telling people might make it easier and a little less stressful!

Ahhh thanks ladies!!! Xx

Good luck, I’m sure baby will have grown lots and probably has started to look like an actual baby now.

And I’d say you’re fine to tell people :)

I had a scan at ten weeks. Baby looked like a Jellybaby ... or a tiny teddybear :haha:

There were wee arms and legs beginning to grow prominent, heart beating away. There wasn't too much movement, I think baby was just beginning to develop reflexes.

My scan also showed a little jellybaby. You will be really chuffed to see its grown so much. Enjoy every moment.

Saw my nugget today at 9w+4. HB flickers but no movment. Still in shock I am pregnant too

Ahh shame! Its the weirdest feeling. Have to keep reminding yourself lol. Glad u saw the heartbeat.

My scans were 9w2d & 9w6d.. my dd looked like a little cashew nut :haha: ds looked more "baby shaped" with little arms and legs. Hope your scan went well!

I announced the day i had the scan with both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->