Scan due to cramping... all good :)

Ally2015

Reaction score
Hello

I wanted to share this post for two reasons- firstly for those women who haven't experienced nausea, MS, or food aversions etc or other strong symptoms- don't worry! I have had a pretty much symptomless pregnancy and everything seems to be going well so far :) All i have is lots of cramping and big boobs and a bloated belly.

Secondly- to share my joy. After a miscarriage last year, i got pregnant again and ive been so worried as i have had barely any symptoms and have experienced a lot of cramping. Had a scan done today, my baby was kicking, moving, and measuring ahead for its date :)

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months

Congrats :). Fantastic news.

I am going for a scan on Tuesday as would also like some reassurance that all ok so far. My 12 week scan isn't for another 2.5 weeks and I can't wait that long :(

That's great news. You must feel relieved! :)

Fantastic news. It's always so reassuring to see baby is well especially when you're so worried about cramping/lack of symptoms.
H&H 9 months to you too x

Congrats :). Fantastic news.

I am going for a scan on Tuesday as would also like some reassurance that all ok so far. My 12 week scan isn't for another 2.5 weeks and I can't wait that long :(

It was really amazing today, can't believe how much my baby is growing, can see the arms and legs. It was waving its little arm about :)
Sweetkat- let me know how it goes on tuesday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->