scan in 3 hours!

stellababy

Reaction score
I was really looking forward to my first scan which is today, but now I am starting to be nervous! what if there is nothing there? I really home everything looks ok :shrug:

I am soooooooo nervous about mine tomorrow. I am nervous every time I have one coming up, no matter how far along I am. But these first trimester scans are the scariest because we can't feel anything and just don't know what's going on in there!!!! But it is okay to be scared, and I hope you'll update with how beautiful your baby is when you get back!! :)

It's totally normal to be scared. We all are because we love and worry about our beans!
Give us an update :) <3

Good luck. It's normal to be anxious but I hope that everything went well :)

It's very normal to feel nervous! Good luck with your scan and remember to post a lovely pic xxxx

Thanks ladies! Scan went great and the baby was measuring 8w4d with a strong heartbeat!

The crazy thing was that they found a second yolk which was tiny- evidence of a twin that never developed into an embryo...

The existing baby was adorable and I saw it moving it's hands and legs. I am already in love :)

Awww, congratulations on your lovely growing baby and sorry about the tiny lost twin xxxxx

Glad your scan went well! :)

Sorry about the twin though :hugs:

Brilliant! I was born with an extra placenta, as I had a twin who had vanished, but the placenta kept growing while my mum was pregnant with me. Very strange. I'm so glad to hear you got to see a perfect baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->