Scan measurements

harveygirl

Reaction score
Went for routine scan today and doctor said all looked fine from what he could see and I asked about measurements and he said they were fine for dates. But then on my notes he has written scan measurements as 14+ when I am 15 +4 today. Now I am worried something could be wrong, but surely he would have said something? He doesn't want to see me for another 6 weeks. I was measuring bang on even slightly ahead at last scan. I am such a worry wort!

Well take it as a good sign from your doc that they don't want to scan again for a few weeks.

All babies grow at different rates, some times they can be behind for a little bit and then catch up later on or vice versa. Also at this point in your pregnancy you don't have too much to do with how big your baby is.

Try not to worry and know LO is just growing at their own pace. Hope you can relax before your scan!

Yeah I figured he'd want to see me in another 4 weeks so I am taking it that 6weeks is a sign that he is not concerned. I am just so paranoid myself as it has taken us a long time to get this far!

Ive had a lot of scans now and they have all varied to be honest. my 16 week scan was pretty bang on for dates but my 20 week scan was slightly smaller... no concern whatsoever, babies like to have growth spurts as and when :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->