Scan on Friday - Terrified *Update pg2*

Alpha

Reaction score
Hiya everyone.

Got my 12 week scan on Friday and I'm absolutely terrified that I'm going to have had a MMC, and I just can't shake the thought. I had an early scan at what I thought was 8 weeks, discovered it was twins measuring 7+2 and 7+3 and both heartbeats were there. This should reassure me, surely?!? I've had 2 MC before, both before 6 weeks.

Someone tell me I'm normal for thinking this please? Or that I shouldn't be worrying!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

xx

I can't tell you not to worry, but I can tell you it is totally normal to worry.

We all do! Let us know how it goes, wishing you happy thoughts for the scan xxxxx

What you're feeling is totally normal. I'm feeling exactly the same and although I know it's illogical, I still find it hard to stop worrying. Seeing heartbeats is a very good sign; I'm sure all will be well.

I'm exactly the same my scan is a week on Friday not had any scans or heard any heartbeat or anything and have had a mmc before so I'm terrified !! Hope all goes well at your scan I'm sure you will be fine let us know how it goes xxxx

Awwwww it's completely normal to be worried especially after your previous mc's
I hope everything goes well for you, I'm sure it will xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Totally normal hun and let us know how you get on twins that's lovely xxx

It's totally normal, I'm sure all will be fine xx

Normal, i felt small before 20w scan and 4d scan at 30w

It's absolutely normal to feel that way! It's been years since my miscarriages (with a healthy pregnancy with my last pregnancy), but with this one I was still out of my mind (more worried than I was with my daughter). Hell, I still worry!

Good luck with your scan Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed :hugs:

totally normal! I was the same, i had a scan at 6 weeks and the 6 weeks until my next scan were absolute torture. It didn't help that id had some bleeding around 8 weeks, i was totally convinced that it would be bad news at my scan but everything was fine and i now have a happy and healthy 15 month old little boy!

Thanks everyone! Glad to know other people feel like this too. Fingers crossed for Friday, and hope everyone else's scans etc go well xx

Wow twins :) how exciting. It's completely normal to worry. Enjoy your scan. Would love to see pics x

Thinking of you. Hope everything went/goes well with your scan! :hugs:

Hi, scan went really well thanks. Both babies very much there and both measuring 12+6 according to the scan report.

The sonographer couldn't find a membrane separating the babies which has worried me slightly...there's always something ay?!

https://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/charliehirons44/Alpha/884CDB55-218A-43A1-A0A9-E5C93437AF86_zps2tzumziy.jpg~original

https://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/charliehirons44/Alpha/D33E50E4-5D28-4AA5-B93E-2A0144FACFFC_zpsljvpr25z.jpg~original
Babies heads...this was the only way she could get both babies in shot due to the way they were lying!

xx

Congrats to you! You must be on cloud nine.

As for no membrane separating them...might that suggest identical twins? I really have no idea!

Was thinking the same thing about being identical :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->