Scan on Monday following small bleed

Don't know about the cm but I hope it's all good news for you on Monday x

Good luck for today hunny 🙏🙏🏻xx

Thanks everyone. An hour & 20 minutes to go. Feel sick with nerves!

Oops I meant two hours & 20 minutes. Can't count!
Concerned about a pain all up my side and under my right ribs that I've had for a few days. Don't think its muscular as it's notmally when I'm relaxing. Might be trapped wind but my health anxiety always assumes the worst! Will mention it at my scan today

Will be trapped wind. I've had it terribly. Good luck today hun. Thinking of you xx

All was fine! The lady said baby was approx 6 weeks and we saw its little heart beating. She said the heart had most likely only started beating in the last 24 hours. So although the wait over the weekend was horrible, Im glad we got to see the heartbeat <3

She said I have a small cyst on my right ovary, which could be causing the constant ache Im feeling all up my right side, but she said it should go around 12-13 weeks.

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/321ACF0A-E71D-4833-A13E-4C9D3EF5F310.jpg

Oh wow that's amazing, so pleased for you! I've got my scan booked tomorrow morning but not that hopeful as had more bleeding than you.

Oh wow that's amazing, so pleased for you! I've got my scan booked tomorrow morning but not that hopeful as had more bleeding than you.

Aww hope all goes ok for you hun. Got everything crossed you get a good outcome too! :hugs:

Aww hope all goes ok for you hun. Got everything crossed you get a good outcome too! :hugs:

Thank you. How nerve wracking it this waiting!! From what you said I'm slightly glad I've waited til tomorrow. I 'could' have gone in on Saturday but my mw said might be best to wait til tomorrow as if there is something there will be more chance of seeing it. Did they change your gestation from what you thought you were?

Thank you. How nerve wracking it this waiting!! From what you said I'm slightly glad I've waited til tomorrow. I 'could' have gone in on Saturday but my mw said might be best to wait til tomorrow as if there is something there will be more chance of seeing it. Did they change your gestation from what you thought you were?

Yes, I thought I was 6+5 weeks but Im just 6 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->