Scan on Thursday

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Frooty, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Frooty

Frooty Well-Known Member

Have my scan on thursday i'll be 19w4d really excited to find out the sex but also scared about things like them not finding the heartbeat :/ i heard the bubs heartbeat last week at the doppler with the midwife and she said it was lovely so i could be worrying about nothing.

2. My bump

My bump Cooking a little one

Ahh hun it's so natural to worry about not finding the heartbeat, it just means you care and want everything to be and not take your baby for granted, im sure it will be fine :)

Good luck for your scan and lets hope little one co-operates on the 'sexing' front!! I have my scan this week too and feel all the same worries and anxieties you do xxxx

3. lady_t_0

lady_t_0 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean i havent had my midwife appointment yet (shes two weeks behind) so she hasnt found the HB but i have a doppler at home so know thats ok and little one went a bit crazy in my tum a little while ago but the closer the scan is getting the more nervous i am, still got 3 weeks to go yet.

Im sure everything will be fine i think its just cause we`ve had to wait soooooo long since the last scan
    Wish we could have scans every week :D

4. Frooty

Frooty Well-Known Member

Yeah my last scan was at 12 weeks so its been a long wait. I may buy a doppler afterwards so i can check on bub afterwards as i dont think there will be another scan after my next if everything is fine. I've felt movement so im sure he/she is fine :) x

5. lady_t_0

lady_t_0 Well-Known Member

I had one at 11 weeks and then one at 13 weeks (cause bubba was to small to do the down syndrome scan)
    The dopplers are awesome i listened a few nights ago and could hear him/her moving around in there but couldnt pick up the heartbeat very well but everytime i do pick up the heartbeat the little bugger moves:roll: