Scan Pics - 12.1 weeks Not 12 :0)

Sorry i meant your 12 week scan when you see a perfectly shaped baby and out of the 'danger zone'!!!! lol it will start to sink in soon now i bet ! x

You been baby shopping yet Wobbles? Have you resisted the urge lol.

Cx

yay!!!! been dyin to see these piccys!!!!!been out all mornin, headin out in a min to!!! fantastic hun :hugs:

:happydance: That is a great picture. I think you are going to have a girl. Glad your scan went well. I am so happy for you guys!!!!!:hugs:

awwwwww what a cute little baby you have growing perfectly inside :hugs::hugs:

so happy it went so well

xxxxxx

Fantastic scan pic wbbs and s.c. It really does start to sink in now, and feel real.

Congratulations Wobbles! Fantastic pics-get out and buy something-go yourself! :rofl:

Big hugs to you and bubs :hugs:

:happydance: Fantastic news hunny! Im so pleased great pic too!
xx

Aww what amazing pics .. am just sooo pleased for you both.

Congratulations Wobbles! Fantastic pics-get out and buy something-go yourself! :rofl:

Big hugs to you and bubs :hugs:
I bought a few things online hehe Of fout tomorrow to buy something that will go in his/her keepsake box from Mum & Dad :headspin:

yay, well done Wobbles. You got through the bad bit.:happydance: Your pic is fab. xx

:headspin: :happydance: :headspin: YAY!!!!!!! Congrats babe, glad all is well :hugs: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin:

:hi: Sorry Wobs I have just cn this, what a gr8 scan pic, you & OH must b so happy I'm really pleased for you both congrats.:hugs:

Stacey xxx

YAY Wobbs. Ok so i said it about a week ago on the other forum but i've not been here since then

So YAY well done, and pray for a girl, boys are nightmares :lol:

:hugs: What a clear picture!!!

Now, are you going to go on and actually enjoy the next 6 months??:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks for sharing hun, I love scan pictures :D i'm thinking boy too. Thanks for sharing :hugs:

i'm thinking boy thats a brillaint pic hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"