Scan pics and scan dates, doppler sounds for October bumpkin babies

My first prenatal visit and scan will all be on the same day 4/12. I should be a little over 13 weeks by then. I have a doppler at home and have picked up the HB almost every day it ranges from 145-160 bpm. With my son (to the left) I found out his gender at my 13 week scan so maybe we will find out early this time too :shrug:

this is my scan from today my due date has changed from 17 oct to 23rd oct (expected this)

Attachments

• sionedbach.png
    sionedbach.png
    487.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi girls,

I've had 2 scans so far, a dating one and a progressive one. I have my first antenatal appt at exactly 17wks and im dying to get my mother to be bounty bag! lol. I get to see my gp in 2 weeks as she wants to do another check up on me and strap on the doppler which OH and I are looking forward to :happydance:

Heres a pic of my lentil at 11wks

Attachments

• DSC00594.jpg
    DSC00594.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 5
I'll add mine....

6 weeks 6 days
scan0001.jpg

7 weeks 5 days
scan0005.jpg

11 weeks 5 day and then there was one
photo.jpg

I have a scan tomorrow and I'll be 12 weeks 6 days....I'm hoping that the second baby was just hiding. However I know the outlook is bleak. [-o<

aww..I hope everything works out for the best hun!!! I'll def check back tomorrow for your update! Goodluck

Woo great thread!

https://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6859/bebe0002noname.jpg

Hi ladies, I'm due our first baby on Oct 10th :cloud9:

I had a scan on Friday and baby was a real fidget! Standing on its head, waving, kicking its legs - it was amazing :)

The first pic is of baby sucking its thumb. 12+4, CRL 61mm

The second pic is at 7+5, CRL 13mm, what a difference 5 weeks makes!

Attachments

• 298.jpg
    298.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 280220111820 - Copy.jpg
    280220111820 - Copy.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/b2d0bb42.jpg

Due October 14th! X

I had my first scan on 22nd March at 11wk 5days, my next scan is on 19th May.

The heartbeat was recorded on Monday at 13wk 4days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_qbpYX5adw

Don't worry - your scan will come around before you know it, after that you will feel so much better and time won't seem to pass quite so slowly. Congratutions! x

My scan is booked for monday 11th April as well. Must be a popular day for scanning departments! I can't wait! I'm nervous but very very excited too. It feels like ages away so I hope time hurrys up!
All your scan pictures are lovely. It's amazing how much you can see!

My orginal date for my scan was the 11th April but due to a slight bleed they gave us one last week. It def seems a popular day for scans :)

Rachael

i really cant wait to put my scan pics up on here im soooooo jealous of everyone that have got theres lol my scan is on the 20th so not too long now, fingers crossed just hope everything go's smoothly :) xx

had my scan on Wednesday the 20th of April and everything was perfect i saw the little un swallowing, kicking and punching and basically wouldnt sit still (just like mummy) a proper little fidgit the lady that was doing the ultra spund was getting a tad annoyed but eventually it wore itself out and kept still to take a decent pic so she could do the measurments

Everything was ok and measured 12cm in length
crl 70mm
NT 2.5mm
All my bloods were normal including my diet :)

So i am one very proud and happy mummy to be yeeeeeeeyyy

Attachments

• jojoscan.jpg
    jojoscan.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
Finally figured out how to upload photo! Here's my little pumpkin at 12+2 but it measured at 13+1!!! Baby was stubborn and wouldn't show us it's profile at first! lol But it was flippin around in there and sucking on it's fingers! LOVE it!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 12 weeks profile.jpg
    12 weeks profile.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel