scan this morning

Haha nice shock. I hope all goes well girl! How have you been feeling? Did you think maybe twins?

I've been really tired but the sickness hasn't really been that bad, I had no idea it was twins at all, it was the last thing that I was expecting. My poor husband bless him is still in shock lol. A suprise but a lovely one!
xx

Awwww, twins! Yes, that is a big surprise!

Congratulations!!

Do twins run in your family?

Not in mine, but my husbands granddad was a twin so thats were it comes from I guess!. Although I didn't find that out until this afternoon lol
xx

congratulations! im also expecting twins but mine are identical boys... hope your pregnancy goes well. glad you havent had bad morning sickness! mine was terrible and atm im getting horrible heartburn

congrats to u both again!!
x

congratulations! im also expecting twins but mine are identical boys... hope your pregnancy goes well. glad you havent had bad morning sickness! mine was terrible and atm im getting horrible heartburn

congrats to u both again!!
x

Thanks hun, are you feeling any better now!
xx

Wow lucky you....double congrats, cant wait to see piccies xxxxxx

As soon as I can get my husband away from his wii lol, I'll get him to upload them
xx

:happydance: Congrats Baboo! Such wonderful news! Can't wait to see the pics.

Haha men and games :p Oh wait.... Im a game addict O,o :p :p

thats fantastic news, can't wait to see the scan pics, congratulations!

well done big hug & congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow, bet that was a surprise!! Congrats!!:happydance:

Wheres this piccie, cmon, im excited!! :hugs:

https://picasaweb.google.co.uk/kaiserjoffo/Scan#5257494902658899698

after lots of tantrums, this is the best I can do tonight lol. I'll try and fix it and add a few more tommorow
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"