Scan time

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
So my scan is on Friday (two days time). I'm already nervous and giddy about it as I'll be able to finally tell my friends. The only issue is I have this feeling that there will be nothing there (despite the nausea and tiredness). I had this feeling with my dd, but there she was her first scan kicking away, lol.

I hate my overly anxious brain :shrug:

I felt the same way! Anxiety is definitely not a fun thing to deal with while you're pregnant - especially this trimester! But, everything will go fine! Best wishes!

Best of luck for Friday! :flower: i know what you mean, until you see them kicking away it's hard to imagine them in there!

That's great, be sure to let us know how it goes!!

I know how you feel though as prior to my scan none of the 3 doctors I saw had tested me to confirm my pregnancy, so despite my 3 positive home pregnancy tests and obvious symptoms I still had an irrational fear that there would be no baby there, LOL.

Enjoy your first meet and greet with your little one. :)

I am feeling exactly the same! Despite the sickness, tiredness, lack of period and positive test, I am so worried I'll get to my scan on Saturday and there be nothing there! With my son I actually cried with relief when I saw him on the scan at 9 weeks! Haha! Good luck for tomorrow! Xx

Oh the wait is killing me, lol. I'm so looking forward to seeing this little one. My daughter is coming with us too, so she'll be learning about it all :p.

Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->