Scan Today. Updated!

MrsChamberlin

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Well today at 1pm is my very first scan. I am excited, but I am nervous also... You never want to hear that something might be wrong, and I hope everything is okay in there. :baby:

My DH and two daughters are coming with me to my scan today. The girls are excited to see how big (little) the bean is in there. :rofl:

Wish me luck, I hope everything is okay.

:cloud9:UPDATE:cloud9:

They dated me back to 7w 4d. The Blobs heartbeat was good and strong at 160 BPM! It is so amazing! :cloud9:

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!

What time is it across the pond just now?

Thanks everyone. Right now I need to pee SO BAD... 32 oz before an u/s is just way too much

They actually set me back to 7w 4d. So my new Due Date is December 7th. The babies heartbeat was 160 per minute so "the blob" has a great strong heartbeat! YAY

They actually set me back to 7w 4d. So my new Due Date is December 7th. The babies heartbeat was 160 per minute so "the blob" has a great strong heartbeat! YAY

never know at 12week scan might put forward again.
when was your LMP? Do you know date you ovulated?

My last LMP was 2/26/2009. I have no clue when I ovulated. We'll see I guess once the baby starts on his/her major growth spurts.

My last LMP was 2/26/2009. I have no clue when I ovulated. We'll see I guess once the baby starts on his/her major growth spurts.

My scan tomorrow, mine was 27th feb.
i wont be suprized if am put back, you posted bump picture lately on bump thread, you got 1?

My scan tomorrow, mine was 27th feb.
i wont be suprized if am put back, you posted bump picture lately on bump thread, you got 1?

I have bloat more than a bump. :rofl:

Good news :D happy everything went fine and heartbeat is strong..!

My LMP was 2/26 too!

Congratulations again !! :wohoo:

:happydance::happydance: well done mrs chamberlein...... how nice to see the bub so early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->