Scan today!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I have my scan today im a little nervous, my symptoms have just vanished over the last 2 days no bleedin or pain so i spose thats good, just want it over an done with now, not till 2.40 though!
x

good luck Sophie, will be thinking of you.

Hope its good news and we get to see a littel bean pic! :)

x

Good luck for this afternoon Sophie .. will be thinking of you.

Good luck hun

Go nap for a couple of hours pass some time :hugs: x

Good Luck at your scan, must b so excitin to c your baby for the first time :hugs: .

Stacey xx

Hope it went ok, Sophie and you have a pic of a little baby bean :baby:

Hope all is ok hun xx:hugs:

Hi girls everything was ok seen a little sac with a little bean inside :happydance: she didnt give me a pic well i didnt ask for one but shes scaning me again in 2 weeks time where she said i will see heartbeat etc... I feel so happy she said everything is as it should be at this stage!
We've been an bought a fish tank for tropical fish to celebrate lol cant wait to get some fish in it now!
xxx

Aww Sophie thats great news. Glad to hear that everything is well. Looking forward to seeing a pic of your little bean in a couple of weeks then.

I am soooo pleased for you hun

:hugs:

x

yay!!!!! so chuffed hun!!!!!! ooooh n wen u get fishys can u post a piccy :D:D:D:D

Congratulations! Looking forward to the pics in a couple of weeks. You'll be amazed how much your little bean has grown in such a short space of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->