Scan tomorrow -18 weeks

Happy

Mummy to Phoebe
Reaction score
I've got a scan tomorrow at the hospital to check the fluid that I seem to have been leaking is not amniotic fluid :cry:. It has only come about since I have had two UTI's in the past 3 weeks but every so often my pants are really damp, the doctor thinks it might be a bit of incontinence as the baby seems to be dancing on my bladder but I'm so nervous something is wrong.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me. Assuming everyhting is ok, do you think they will tell me the sex of the baby or make me wait until my 20 week scan?

You can ask to know the sex they should be able to tell you. If they dont ask make sure to ask them. Good luck tomorrow :)

Really hope it goes well for you hun. It does sound like it's probably leakage due to the UTIs, try not to worry :hugs:

Ooo I hope all goes well girl. Im sure things will be ok. Yey for the sex! :D :D :D Are you going to ask? I know if you ask they might tell you.

If it goes ok and i'm just leaking urine (sounds disgusting) then i'm going to ask, I really hope they tell me!

Good luck hun - hope all goes well and they are able to tell you the sex of your LO.

:hug: Let us know how it goes.

Good luck today at your scan, let us know how it goes. x

I have everything crossed for you hun. you could awlays ask the sex of the baby while they are there and then they could tell you if they can see it!! :hugs:

Good luck hun can't believe your 18 weeks already!!! Hope ur ok hun let us know as soon as u can. xxx

Everything is fine, the fluid around the baby seemed normal, they did a mini mot as no one else was waiting and the spine, heart and brain are all good. They think we are having a girl but she couldn't tell properly as bean was being awkward and had its legs crossed!

I'm hoping we will find out for definate in 2 weeks when I have my 20 week scan but until then we are really none the wiser about the sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->