scan tomorrow and im soo worried .. please help ladys x

jessica rabbi

Reaction score
im soo worried iv got my dating scan tommorrow . and really worried .. i had a scan at 7 weeks and 3 days and saw the baby and the heartbeat :happydance:...

my symptoms are getting worse i only had nausia but now im been sick over every thing is this a good sign ??.. i feel soo crappy , tired , sore boobes ETC

but im soo worried that im going to go to the scan tommorrow and not see a heart beat im now 11 weeks ...

back in november 08 i had a missed M/C .. are these common ??

iv tried to find the stats on the internet but have had no joy ..
i dont drink or smoke iv been eating healthy and taking it easy .. but im just worried ..

wonderd if you fantastic ladys can help :hug:

:hugs: I'm sorry about your MC last time... I can see why you must be anxious now.

Can you do anything between now and the scan to relax? Statistics can refer only to overall probabilities... they cannot predict your likelihood of miscarriage. And you will know either way tomorrow.

Thinking of you, and loving your username. Are you really a rabbi?

:hugs: I'm sorry about your MC last time... I can see why you must be anxious now.

Can you do anything between now and the scan to relax? Statistics can refer only to overall probabilities... they cannot predict your likelihood of miscarriage. And you will know either way tomorrow.

Thinking of you, and loving your username. Are you really a rabbi?

no i was putting rabbit as this is my nick name but it missed it off and i dont no how to change it i want to change my user name .. do you no how i can do it x

I shouldn't worry about it! Rabbi is far more interesting, quirky, creative than rabbit :rofl:

I am sure your baby is healthy and happy. Just stay calm about it and know that all will be good. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers hun! :thumpup:

Morning! its now 5:51am in South-Africa, im having my dating scan today at 10:30am ... im also excited and scared, I never had morning sickness and since 2 weeks ago I dont feel as tired anymore, so im also scared there woun't be a heartbeat this time, but the only thing I can do is pray and trust that everything is going great with baby... I'll keep you in my thoughts aswell and let us know how everything went :)

P.S im not sure how comen missed m/c is but I dont think its as comen as normal m/c (I could be wrong...)

Goodluck jessica Rabbit ;)

im sure all will be perfect huni xx

Hi everyone, i am nearly 9 weeks and i too feel the same. keep having nightmares that when i go for my 12 week scan on 13th May theres gonna be nothing in there and i've made it all up or something!! or that something will be wrong! i've been feeling sick and my boobs are so so sore and im out growing my bra already! tiredness is very hard to cope with and this week ive been experiencing headaches alot! but at the end of the day it will all be worth it when i have my lil baby in my arms!! just hope everything goes ok at my scan, 13th May seems too far away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->