Scan tomorrow and really worried - Update

shirlls

Reaction score
UPDATE: I had my scan and I am pleased to say it went really well :thumbup: . Both twins were ok and were measuring the same size. So pleased and relieved! :)

I am a worrywort at the best of times especially when to comes to pregnancy as I have had 4 mcs, and my last pregnancy ended in a mmc at 11 weeks (baby passed at 7 or 8 weeks).

I had a scan 2 weeks ago which showed fraternal twins which was a shock but a happy shock. I have a reassurance scan booked for tomorrow morning and I am terrified one or both of them will have passed or there are no twins and it has been a vanishing twin. I need to stop thinking like this but can't help myself. I am now 9 and a half weeks.

I seriously need to calm down but can't :(

I'm sorry I don't have anything to help you but I just want to wish you good luck for the scan. There's every chance it's all ok and no amount of worrying will help the outcome either way.
Hugs

It makes sense why you are scared, but fingers crossed that everything goes perfectly!! Good luck and please keep us updated!!

I put a post up yesterday saying how nervous I was about my scan, even when I was sat in the waiting room I was a nervous wreck aafter my last pregnancy being told there was nothing there! But when I got into the scan room the nurses were lovely and really reassuring and sure enough within seconds they were showing me my Dancing baby. Goodluck hun and I'm sure everything will be fine

So pleased for you hun, that's fabulous news!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->