Scan tomorrow to rule out eptopic, nervous!!

LorraineMM

Reaction score
I'm only super duper early in 1st trimester but I had a little scare with some pink staining about a week ago now. We got bloods done everything doubled which was great!:happydance:

Just to let you know the results.
Last Tuesday; HCG was 474 and by Thursday they doubled to 1,001. and progesterone was 89. None have been done since.

But just to be on the safe side I was told to come for a scan on Monday coming to rule out an eptopic pregnancy. I'm wondering what I'm going to see and what comfort of a healthy pregnancy they can tell me at that point, or if i'm on the right timing as my ticker?? What happens lol

I know I wont see a heart beat etc as its too early.

I dont feel like its an eptopic as i have no pain and have had no staining since. Hoping I'm right! :dohh:

AHHH! So scared but excited to see the little bean! :blush:

I hope it is all healthy and in the right place.

Im also going for an early scan on wed to check for eptopic etc coz of spotting xxx

I hope both of your scans go well! I have a scan Monday too but my "rule out ectopic" scan was a week and a half ago. Will keep you in my thoughts!

Thanks guys, today is the day! My tummy is in knots. They didn't say anything about drinking lots of water before the scan. I take it i'm supposed to anyway right? To make it clearer?

Update:
Just to let you girls know, everything is in the right place.

My report says:
TV scan, intra uterine gestational sac 8 x 6 x7 mm. Yolk sac visible. Fetal heart beat not visible on scan today. Ovaries normal with corpus luteum in the left ovary. No adnexal mass/free fluid or tenderness.

I have a repeat scan in 2 weeks in which he said I will be able to see heart beat and baby. He didnt speak much as he was to interested using his new machine. Grr. But as all is fine. Things are looking healthy and will will hopefully see a heart beat in 2 weeks time! :D xxx

Fantastic news! I was so relieved when my scan finally showed a uterine pregnancy but they couldn't locate it until 6 + 2 days! What a roller coaster the first trimester is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->