Scan tomorrow

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
I have my third scan tomorrow at 7+5/6. I had my first at 4+5/6 on the 7th November, they said the sac was poor it was unsaveable. I had to go for another scan a week later at 5+5/6 to rule out ectopic and it did. It was a good scan, sac was round, fetal pole, yolk sac etc.

Back two weeks later for another scan and that's tomorrow. I'm scared. We've been through so much already (16 miscarriages and a stillbirth over the last six years) and that so much rests on tomorrow. I'm on all the meds I can be, there is nothing else to try, no where else to go.

Please pray this little one is sticky for us.

I feel for you, limbo is a horrible place and ill keep everything crossed that bub is growing well.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

I really hope everything is ok :hugs:

What time is it for you now and what time is your scan tomorrow? It's 6:36am here at the moment.

Do you have anything to keep you busy (busier than usual?). I bet you are shitting bricks and nothing will actually help though.

Thank you rainbow drop and hello.

Minties, it's just gone 17.45 here and I have my scan at 9.20am.

Tonight not much. Morgan has a play at school until 7.30pm. So this evening mostly will be chilling with the girls (I went yesterday and as its Macbeth it's not suitable for Kaysie), dinner, baths and bed. Food for Matt and I, then a bath for me. I didn't sleep much last night and need to be up for 6.50am so hopefully early night too.

I'm really scared. I want this so bad. How are you?

Last scan was great so I'm sure this one will be too. This little bean has already scared you (or the tech did) so you will be fine from here on in :hugs: Stressing won't help, as I've found out myself, so try and keep your mind occupied like minties said. I'm wishing you the very best luck. I hope you get a pic to post.

Thank you. I've been telling myself the same thing throughout this all, stressing won't change the outcome. It's just the closer I get the harder it's to ignore the stress voice in my head :haha:

I think this is our last try. I've tried all the meds I can, seen all the doctors I can see. So I feel a lot rides on tomorrow x

I understand where you are coming from. I'm pregnant again after a mmc and 2 chemicals this year. Doc has me doing regular blood hcgs for my peace of mind. Got my next one this morning.

It's hard not to worry, but I just think to myself "one has to stick sometime" . Don't put pressure on yourself by thinking its the last try. You have obviously been through a lot, and are a very strong lady. Chant my motto, credo, I believe!

I have everything crossed for you Tasha! Hoping everything goes well tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best for tomorrow :hugs:

Xx fingers for you. I wouldn't think that much of the first scan. That's such an early scan! Meditate and visualize a growing healthy baby. Let us know how it goes.

Thank you so much xx

Got everything crossed for you hun. I have a feeling this rainbow is meant to be x

Little baby with a strong heartbeat :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member