Scan tomorrow

So pleased! Beautiful little bean!! :cloud9: <3

Oh I've got tears in my eyes. I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

Hell yeah, healthy bean!

Thank you all so much. I keep smiling all the time.

Tasha!!!

SO SO SO HAPPY to read these great news!!

i was so excited to read you're pregnant again and then read your post and was literally with suspended breath until i found your update! then i literally jumped on the chair!!

i keep everything crossed that this magic miracle bean is the healthiest stickiest one and that it will be your forever baby <3 <3 <3 :hugs:

you and your family are all troopers to survive all that happened to you.

Thank you all so much.

Thank you Skyesmom. How are you all?

Tasha seen your posts in a few other threads and was so pleased for you reading this one!! Wishing you all the very best in the upcoming months. It's heart warming to see so many great ladies to rally round in sport for each other and see such a wonderful out come.
Hasn't been a great day but this has Defo made it a whole lot better xx

Thank you pink. Are you okay? :hugs:

:) all good with me over here. :)

NTNPing for our first forever baby. AF got me a tad earlier so i'm out this cycle (and i already thought it was a perfect implantation bleeding case, it looked oh so on the spot: started very light and just a few brown spots, 5 days prior to AF and 6-10 days after the possible ovulation so i thought omg we made it, but when i found myself going out to buy some cookies and chocolate at 1.30 am i knew it had to be the AF. and it hit me on the way back from the store, full power. oh well. at least we'll be AF-free over xmass holidays now and it's a great thing actually as we planned to drive away to OH's family!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->