scan tomorrow...

w8ing4bean

Reaction score
I'm nervous :(

not had af for 16 weeks...and I'm scared they're gonna find something wrong!!

plus I'm not really looking forward to it coz last time I had a scan (when I was pg) we were told I had a blighted ovum. Not a nice memory...

:(

Good luck for your scan hope it all goes well big :hugs: to you!!

thank u all :hugs:

it went fine! she said everything looked fine, and she couldnt see anything wrong :shrug:

so gotta make appointment with my doc to see what she says.

part of me was hoping they'd find something wrong and say "ah yes, easily treated"

oh well!!

At least you are thru the first stage - these sorts of things seem to be going through the possibilities and excluding them - when's your next dr appt?

hx

going to make one for about 10 days time, she should have the scan report back then x

I know that feeling of not really wanting there to be anything wrong, but almost hoping there is so you at least have an answer. Ugh.

Hang in there, hopefully your doctor can provide you with something! :hugs:

I am relieved that nothing "wrong" was seen on the scan. Maybe they will do a blood test to see where your hormone levels are right now? I hope you get some answers! :hugs:

thanks all of u :hugs:

debs - CONGRATS!!! :)

god knows what my hormone levels are - ive already had blood tests done and they said i clearly hadnt ovulated. well......even i coulda told them that!! silly people. hopefully my doc will give me something now

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->