scan update!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mumof7, Dec 11, 2009.

1. mumof7

mumof7 Member

hiya ladies well back from the scan and all was fantastic after all the worry over the last 11 day i was told today everything looks perfectly normal they found my little baby and a heartbeat i said to her what about this irregular shaped sac thing the other lady talked about she said i dont no but everything looks lovely and atm fine

they did measure me at only 6 weeks instead of the 7 i shouldbe which i did question to they told me it was fine and that sometimes a fertilized egg can hang around before doing anything and implant later on but again i have ahealthy little baby right now im so over the moon i thought after everything i was told and read that i would have nothing to be pleased about ...shows u just how wrong and how much worry that to much reading can cause i asked about why did i bleed she said could be implantation bleed i said what even that much she said yes so she told me to go home and relax and to book in with midwife ready for 12 week scan .... i no its early days but early days or not im going to enjoy this xxx

annex

2. nineena

nineena mummy to a gorgeous girl

Yay more good news that's wonderful to hear. Hope you continue to have a vey happ and healthy pregnancy :) xx

3. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

:thumbup: Great news!!

4. justmarried24

justmarried24 Cautiously pregnant

Excellent news hun!
    :hugs:
    xxxxxx