Scan went well!!

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I had my 7 week scan today after having a 4 week one thinking it was left over tissue from my recent D&C due to a MMC 2 months go, just to find out I was pregnant again, we saw a gestational sac at 4 weeks so that was a good sign. I was terrified to even look at the screen today so I just looked away and prayed it would all be fine, the tech told me I could look as there was a healthy heartbeat! I was supposed to be 7.1 weeks today but I'm put forward to 7.5. I'm so grateful I've even made it this far to see a heartbeat. I've had constant pelvic cramping throughout this pregnancy but all looks fine so I'm just hoping it continues to go well. Just thought I'd share the news.

Thank you for all the support you ladies have given me so far!:)

That's great, congrats! :thumbup:.

I had loads of pelvic cramping when I was 7 weeks with my LO who is now a bubbly 16 month old so it can just be all the stretching going on in there.

Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy.

X

I have loads of cramping also.
Fab that all is well
Enjoy your pregnancy xx

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you!

Yay congrats.. Im waiting for my first scan at 7wks on 2nd Jan... Hope all goes well for me too :)

I had my 7 week scan today after having a 4 week one thinking it was left over tissue from my recent D&C due to a MMC 2 months go, just to find out I was pregnant again, we saw a gestational sac at 4 weeks so that was a good sign. I was terrified to even look at the screen today so I just looked away and prayed it would all be fine, the tech told me I could look as there was a healthy heartbeat! I was supposed to be 7.1 weeks today but I'm put forward to 7.5. I'm so grateful I've even made it this far to see a heartbeat. I've had constant pelvic cramping throughout this pregnancy but all looks fine so I'm just hoping it continues to go well. Just thought I'd share the news.

Thank you for all the support you ladies have given me so far!:)

Awww so happy for you!

Very very happy for you to have reached such a big hurdle! Congrats!

aw thank you!!
Good luck with your scans in Jan, Not that you'll be needing it I'm sure everything will go perfect!x

omg congrats!!!! :)that gives me hope because i also had a mc in September!! and ive been worried sick!! lol

try not to worry, i know it's not that easy because even though today gave me hope i'm now onto worrying about my 12 week scan and hoping i get good news then too! i don't think it ever stops unfortunately but it's all worth it, half the time nothing's wrong and you're worrying so much you start to believe something is then you become a nervous wreck, H&H 9 months to you & i'm sure everything will go fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->