Scan Yesterday

goddess35b

mumof two beautiful girls
Reaction score
:happydance: Had my first scan yesrerday and all is well and there is something in there not just my imagination!! Baby didn't move tho as it was having a snooze aaahhhh. Just glad to have that piece of mind. I'm off to 2nd tri tomorrow as 14 weeks then :happydance:

Awe, that is so great to hear. I am glad the baby is okay and that is absolutely cute that it was sleeping. Congrats on moving forward to the second trimester. I wish you the best of luck! :hug:

congrats - it's funny, isn't it, that so many of us worry that we made it up and there'll be nothing in there! That's exactly what I thought too!

:yipee: Congrats hon.

Yep me too on the "am I sure its in there" thing Lindypops. I went for an early scan (had had a little spotting) and when she did the ultra sound, all I could see was the pregnancy sack. She said dont worry (yeah, right...) and did an internal scan and there it was!! Heartbeat and all. Immediate blubbing and laughing from me (loon with hormones!). :blush: Its such a relief when you see it there - little heartbeat flickering away. Amazing.

Ah. Yes, have welled up again.....

Good luck to you all ladies.

xx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member